Honeymoon and Vacation

After the movie, both the men are far apart on the bed, the only sounds are Remington's barely audible snores. Andy gets close behind him and smells his hair, smiling at the softness against his face. He wraps his arms around the man and sighs, wishing he could be awake to enjoy this.

He remembers their honey moon, how they were housed against the beautiful crystal blue water. Remington kept saying his eyes matched it perfectly. They had the most perfect steaks their first night and there were lights all around them near their dock. That night they both went skinny dipping and he remembers lifting Remington onto the dock, watching his water soaked skin glisten in the moonlight. How they made love so passionately in the water, no one could hear their moans and whimpers. The next day they went shopping into the city, and ended the day by going on jet skis. Of course they raced each other and Andy ended up flipping his over, falling into the ocean. Remington had raced to him quickly and dove into the water, helping him get to the surface and flipping his jet ski back over. They both were a giggling mess.

Andy smiles and goes through the pictures on his phone and laughs, seeing how tan they both got. He feels Remington stir so he quickly goes back on the other side of the bed and continues to scroll through his phone. He watches Remington yawn and sit up, smiling at his husband and inching closer to him, but without touching him. They both look at the rest of the photos, of them both posing by the water, Remington waking Andy up, the numerous breakfasts, naked photos of Remington blushing, little videos of them making love, the drinks they had at night, stars at night, dinners and desserts they'd share. Remington tears up and wipes it quickly.

"I miss this Ands. I miss that us."

Andy smiles and touches his hand, making him flinch back. Andy slowly rubs it, watching his lover closely.

"Breathe, it's just me, no one will hurt you. You trust me baby, right?"

Remington is tense and stares at his hand but slowly nods. His breathing has quickened as he watches his lover rub his hand softly.

"Do you want to go on vacation? Maybe a change of scenery will do you some good."

"You'd have to medicate me to even get me out of the house. I don't know if I can actually handle it Andy."

"What if we go to Colorado right now? It's snowing there and we can cuddle up next to a warm fire and drink hot cocoa. It'll be romantic and low-key. Come on Remi what do you say?"

Remington bites his bottom lip and nods, "I'll try my best, but please don't get mad at me, okay?"

Andy nods and smiles, gripping onto his hand. Remington gulps and whispers, "I'm fine I'm fine. I'm fine."