Buses and Flowers

Andy wakes up the next morning in the hotel, texting his manager to see how the bus repair is going. He sits up, rubbing his eyes. He'd be in his bed by now if it wasn't for the bus skipping it's repair date. 

He sees Remington's text and cracks up laughing, his cute little butt has to be ready for a beating. Is he drunk? I don't think he is supposed to be drinking while he can't control his sugar. 

He gets a phone call that the bus is ready to drive. About fucking time.

He texts Remington.

Andy- 18 hours. Be ready for a huge fucking hug

He probably won't be up for awhile. He has to be hungover especially after all the pictures and videos they posted on Instagram last night. He hears a knock on the door, and gets up slowly to answer it. A man in a blue polo shirt and cargo shorts is at the door.

Andy opens it, "Um, can I help you?"

"Are you Andrew Biersack, room 127?"

"Uh, yes, is everything okay?"

"Yeah!" He says perkily. "You had a bouquet sent to you!" He hands him a beautiful bouquet of white lilies and pink roses. "You must have caught someone's eye! Have a good day Mr. Biersack!"

Andy closes the door, setting the flowers on the table. He looks for a card and finds a hand written one, laughing his ass off.

Rebound Daddy, Come Back Soon And Send Me a Dick Pic Back xoxo Your Touch Deprived Slutty Kitten 

He texts Remington right away, while Lonny comes in the room.

Andy- I just want you to know someone actually wrote your message. I'm dying. I hope they didn't recognize me 🤣 I'm adding 10 more spankings for you and a new punishment 😉

Andy shows Lonny the card and he busts up laughing, shaking his head.

"You two are something else huh.. you better go send him that picture"

Andy rolls his eyes and shakes his head. "I'm going to shower then I'm ready to go. Let's get this fucking drive over with."