Exes and Ohs

Andy and Remington pose in front of a camera, all done up in their stage makeup and goth aesthetic. Their chemistry is so clear in the photos as they lean into each other, looking at each other, how Andy grabs his husband's hips to show that the younger is his and his only. Andy is wearing a leather jacket without a shirt, tight pants and vans. Remington is wearing a tight white button up that is barely buttoned showing off his abs. His sleeves are rolled on his arms, suspenders and red plaid pants. Andy shoves his thumb into Remington's waist band, his other hand grabbing at Remington's hip. Andy smirks at the camera while Remington bites his bottom lip. The pictures turn out so sensual, arousing, and is perfect for their cover of Rolling Stones.

After the photoshoot they did a long interview, nerve-wracking but full of freedom. They were both honest about their past and their love lives now, breaking the wall oh homophobia in the music scene. 

They take Charlie to a marsh, throwing a ball into the water while Charlie jumps into the water and swims to the ball. He swims back and drops the ball in front of Remington, barking and wiggling. Remington picks it up and throws it again, smiling and laughing at the old dog. Eventually Andy and Remington lay down on a blanket, watching the sunset and Charlie run around. 

Remington kisses Andy gently, smiling at his adoring husband. "This is perfect. We are perfect."

Andy glides his hand through the younger's hair gently. "I know baby boy I know. I couldn't ask for a better husband. I'm so glad I found you again at that party, all embarrassed over your drunk ass girlfriend." 

Remington chuckles. "You made my heart skip so many beats I'm surprised I didn't die."

Andy nuzzles his nose against Remington's, smiling. "I'm so lucky that you gave us a chance. And me a chance and another chance."

"What can I say? You are my rebound daddy."

They dropped Charlie off at home so they can walk around in LA at night, finding a restaurant to go to. They walk hand in hand, giggling over nonsense. Andy kisses Remington's knuckles repeatedly, reminding him of how loved he is. They don't even know where they want to go except they just want to be in each other's company.

"Can we get another dog so Charlie won't be as lonely?"

Andy smiles, "Of course darling. Let's go to a shelter tomorrow and see what they have, yeah?"

The lights dangle around their heads and the air is so warm. There are a bunch of other people on the pathway, the atmosphere is so light. They make their way to a taco truck and Andy tells Remington to find them somewhere to sit while he stands in line. Remington kisses his cheek and walks away, stopping when a shrill voice makes his blood run cold and his body paralyzes.

"Remington fucking Leith is that you?"

Remington stops in his steps and looks up at the blonde standing in front of him. His clears his throat anxiously.

"Hey um Josie." He tenses up. "I haven't heard from you in awhile. You doing okay?"

The blonde is obviously knackered by the way she is standing, barely. 

"And it's actually Biersack now." He chuckles nervously.

"Huh? It doesn't matter anyway," She slurs. "You look so fucking good Leith."

"Biersack," he says a little louder, scratching the back of his neck. 

"What the fuck are you talking about Remington? Why'd you change your name AGAIN? Don't you know anything about publicity?"

Remington shivers at the sound of her voice. "Well because I'm married Josie. That's what you do when you get married."

Her face twists in disgust. "You really turned into a faggot now huh?" She snarls, making Remington wince.

She steps towards him quickly, grabbing the waistband of his pants. "Remember how you would fuck me senselessly? You'd have me dripping wet with your big cock. Let me show you baby who you really are. You know you aren't some cock loving faggot. You looooove pussy. Mine. Remember how I'd sit on your face? You have suuuuch a good tongue. Noone compares to you."

She grabs at his crotch aggressively, trying to kiss his neck. "All those times I know you didn't forget."

Remington nervously steps back. "Josie, don't fucking touch me. We haven't seen each other in years and it's better this way."

"Let me fix you baby. I'll get you back to normal in no time."

"Um, am I interrupting something?" Andy sets the food on the table and chuckles. Relief floods Remington's face and he grabs Andy's arm, looking back at the vile ex. 

"Andy baby, you remember Josie from all those years ago?" Remington looks up at him and asks, rubbing his chest seductively.

Andy's eyes widen and remembers her now. "Ooooh. Hey."

She rolls her eyes and cross her arms over her chest. Remington smiles sweetly and kisses Andy, wrapping his arms around his neck. 

"This is a fucking abomination Remington! You are being controlled by him! You know who you are Rem! Leave this sicko and come back to me baby. Come get your prick wet the real way."

Andy catches on to what's happening and roughly grabs his husband's ass, making him yelp.

"I'm sorry Josie, but Remington had had time to grow up and find what he really likes. He rather get pounded up the ass now. But thank you for bringing him to that party all those years ago. I probably would have never seen him again without your help."

She screeches in disgust, turning a few heads. "You turned him into some nasty cock sucking slut! You are a nasty evil person! This isn't right and you both know it!"

Remington smirks and leans into Andy's chest. "I am a nasty cock sucking slut. And I love every minute of being manhandled by this sexy man. And I love it when he bends me over and shoves his huge cock up my ass and makes me his puppet. He is honestly the best there is. I am honored to be used for his pleasure."

She pulls her hair and groans loudly. She cannot believe her ears. She storms off, her heels clinking against the ground as she walked away.

Remington sighs in relief, turning around to put his head in Andy's chest 

"So, that was what, my first real introduction of her? She seems, um, driven."

Remington laughs loudly, looking up at his husband. "I thought she would never leave. And promise me something baby?"

"Hm?"

"When we get home, shove me on my knees and let me be a cock sucking slut so I can get the memories she brought up out of my head."

Andy chuckles and opens the bag of tacos, sitting down. "Deal."