Slipping and Slopes

Things have definitely gotten easier between the two. They still stay in mostly but they did go for a walk around the trails, freezing entirely. Andy has been so proud of his husband's improvements and they even have been going out to dinner every night, pushing Remington's comfortability but once he accomplishes it he is so happy. They have even been able to cuddle every morning and night, which before Andy could barely hold his hand.

Today is their last day so they decided to go skiing to celebrate their successful vacation. Andy is nervous as hell due to he can't even skateboard but Remington is confident, at least for now. They head to one of the smaller slopes and they are both dressed in all black, really claiming their aesthetic. 

"Go baby go!" Remington yells, while Andy is standing like a newborn deer, lanky legs and all. He slowly slides down, making himself stop every few seconds. Remington glides down naturally and chuckles, staying close to his husband.

Andy yelps and trips over himself and falls, laughing his ass off. 

"Come back and save me you asshole!" Andy laughs hard while Remington stops and steps back up slowly, falling over him as well. 

Remington lifts up his goggles and nuzzles into Andy's neck, smiling. "Come on you, let's both get up. We are going on a bigger slope next. You will be a natural by the end of this!"

Andy groans, letting his husband help him up. They both slowly go down the slope, Andy almost doing the splits twice now and Remington trying not to laugh too hard. They eventually reach the bottom and go back to the lift, Andy moaning and groaning back to it. Remington takes a selfie of both of them and posts it on his Instagram, smiling as he does so. Andy smiles and watches his little bit of excitement, this has all been so worth it. Andy leans over and kisses his cheek.

"I don't know what I'd do without you Ands," he mumbles, and Andy swears he can see a blush on his cheeks. Or it could be from the cold. Or both.

"Starve. You'd starve you lazy ass. And you would be so cuddle deprived you would die." Andy smirks at him, while Remington's mouth gapes open.

"I guess you aren't lying huh," he laughs loudly. 

They get off the lift and Andy gulps, the way down is so far. He looks at Remington and puts his goggles back on, trying to breathe slowly. 

Remington rubs his hands together and is very visibly excited.

"Uh, Remi? Baby?" Andy says, stepping closer to the blonde man.

"You okay honey?" Remington says, grabbing onto one of Andy's thick gloved hands.

Andy laughs and holds his hand tight. "I'm scared as fuck."

"I'll be here, it's okay," Remington whispers, and they both slowly glide down, better than the last slope.

Once they are back in their cabin they drink hot cocoa with plenty of marshmallows on top. Andy is relaxing into the couch while Remington is scooping out the melted marshmallows with his fingers, and eating them all one by one. Andy leans over and kisses his nose.

"You have been doing so good," Andy says quietly, looking at his husband. "How do you think you will be back home? Think you can come out of your shell a little bit?"

Remington smiles and looks down, "I'll try my best, okay baby? Just please be there for me..." 

"Of course sweetheart. There is nowhere else I'd rather be."