Sexual Therapy and Relief

Three weeks later the hospital released Remington now that he can walk without the walker for short distances. Andy picks him up from the car making him squeal loudly, walking quickly into their house and up the stairs to their bedroom. Andy gently lays his husband down on the bed and Remington bites his bottom lip, making Andy groan.

Andy slowly takes off his shirt and winks at his husband, walking slowly and seductively to him. "You ready for that speech therapy session baby?"

Remington nods eagerly and Andy chuckles lowly. "What words do I want to hear Remi?"

"Yes s..sir."

"That's what I like to hear baby." Andy strips Remington quickly and shoves his thighs up, bending him in half. 

Andy smirks and does a soft kitten lick across the tip, making Remington whimper. "Tell me what you want baby, use your words."

"Please make me cum," he whimpers. "I d-dont care wh..what you do b..but please, Daddy."

Andy groans and takes his whole dick in his mouth, sucking hard slowly and making a popping noise once he is out. He pumps it quickly while sucking on his ball, watching his movements carefully. 

"P..please...r...rim m...me." 

"So full of pleases are we?" Andy pants out and and shoves his face into him, licking every ridge making Remington moan loudly. "God you taste so good baby fuck I've missed this."

Remington wiggles and tries to get him as close as possible, arching his back and grabbing at the sheets. "Andy! Andy! Oh Andy!"

"Oh Remi," he moans back, shoving his tongue into him entirely. He continues to fuck him with his tongue and pumps his dick slower, feeling his lover slow down on his movements. 

Andy comes up and licks his shaft slowly, kissing it up and down. "You okay baby boy?"

"J...just out of sh..sh..ape."

Andy chuckles and goes back to rubbing him fast, watching his husband blush uncontrollably. "Relax and let me do what I know how," he winks and shoves his face back, hearing his husband do a little scream. 

"I'm gonna...Andy...I'm gonna..." Andy quickly shoves his cock in his mouth in just enough time and takes his load, swallowing every drop. Remington grabs Andy's soft black hair and squeezes it until he's done arching his back and creating a mess.

Andy quickly kisses up his stomach and kisses his husband's lips, Remington shoving his tongue into his mouth desperately. 

"I love y.. you." He whispers against his mouth while Andy kisses his jaw and neck.

Remington shoves Andy down and leans over, sucking his dick gently. He straddles him so Andy has a perfect view of his ass, bobbing up and down while Andy sucks on his fingers then spitting onto his ass, shoving his fingers in quickly. He scissors him and opens him up while Remington arches his back, making his ass go up in the air. 

"Yeah baby work that cock, suck me good baby. Push that ass up."

Andy finds his gspot and Remington's thighs are shaking. "Andy...I ..I..need you now."

Andy sits up quickly and shoves Remington against the headboard, sitting on his lap. Andy positions himself against his hole and helps Remington ease onto him, moaning loudly as he feels his cock enter him. Remington has his head against Andy's and is panting, wrapping his arms around his neck and holding him tightly. Andy grabs Remington's hips and fucks into him, helping him rise and fall with every thrust. 

"I love you! I love you!" He screams out, living for every touch he feels. 

"Lean yourself back, masturbate for me baby." 

Remington does as he's told and Andy continues to fuck him, enjoying the sight and how his husband is clenching around him already. 

"Andrewwww," he groans, his cheeks completely flushed. 

"You take my cock so good baby. Did you miss Daddy's cock?"

"Yes Daddy! F..fuck me hard..d...er!"

A loud knock is at their bedroom door and they both stop, staring at each other in confusion and fear.

"Asshole you invited us to dinner remember?" Sebastian yells into the door. "Or are you already eating?" He loudly laughs and Remington's eyes are wide, embarrassed.

"Just um 30 more minutes!" Andy yells, panting against Remington's chest. They hear his footsteps walk away and Andy quickly thrusts into him again, squeezing his lover's hips and forcing them down on every thrust.

"No, Andy, oh Andy," he moans loudly, not able to control himself but extremely embarrassed. He clenches around him and claws at his back, ready to release. 

"Do it Remington do it baby, come all over me!" Andy yells, loving his husband's red blushing face.

"Oh fuck f..fuck Andy!"

They both release and Andy quickly gets up, starting the shower. 

"Baby...I don't think I...I can walk."

Andy carries him in the bathroom and they both step into the shower quickly. Andy lathers Remington up and washes him gently, making Remington shiver at his touch. "I forgot we all agreed to go out to dinner tonight. I'm so sorry baby." He chuckles quietly. 

"Ands...the..they heard m..me."

"They heard me too baby it's okay." Remington laughs and rests his head into his husband's shoulder.