Interviews and Baggage

A month later Remington gets the mail, smiling when he sees the picture of him and Andy on the cover of the magazine.

"Baby! It's finally out!"

Andy stands up with his cup of coffee, walking over to his excited husband. "Damn we look fucking hot."

Remington laughs, biting his bottom lip. "I can't believe I look like that...but you. God I can fuck you now just from looking at this."

"I think the picture even shows the world who's the top and who's the bottom."

Remington's cheeks turn a bright pink and he hides his face in his hands. "They should have let me stand behind you."

Andy chuckles against Remington's ear, kissing it softly. "But when do we stand like that, my bottom?"

"Just for the cover." He giggles, walking over to the kettle and makes himself a cup of tea. He sits next to Andy at the bar, flipping through pages until they find their interview. The picture of them is breathtaking. Remington's arms are around Andy's neck, looking up at him while Andy has his hands in his husband's back pockets, showing the world he is owned. It makes Remington melt inside.

TA- Tasha Anderson

AB- Andy Biersack

RLB- Remington Leith-Biersack

TA- Okay so we have two lead singers that turned lovers! Andy of Black Veil Brides and more recently his solo act of Andy Black and Remington Leith from the upcoming band Palaye Royale! The rock nation has been stunned regarding your relationship and trials. But first, tell me about your new song and music video, Remington! Anxiety and Lonely have dominated the charts.

RLB- Yeah! Um it's been very exciting. I wrote those songs when I wasn't in a good place with myself. I had seperated myself from my husband, my brothers, everyone who actually cared. I was so wrapped up with toxic people that I didn't realize how unhealthy it all became. I hated myself but the writing of it helped me cope a little better.

TA- And for you Andy, you've been working on a new solo album is that right?

AB- Yeah that's correct. During our short separation, it gave me time to reflect about us. What I could have done better, how I could have been a better husband. All of my songs are about healing from it, making it work, how we are okay in the end. And I'm so thankful that it worked out that way too. 

Andy Biersack reaches over to Remington Leith-Biersack to hold his hand and gives him a reassuring smile.

TA- So it sounds like both albums are going to be full of heartbreak and recovery, I'm excited to hear about the rest! You two in particular took the rock scene by storm when you announced your relationship. Have you dealt with any homophobia from any of your peers?

AB- I mean of course we have. But I can say for the most part everyone was extremely supportive. Hell some are even too supportive.

This comment made Remington Leith-Biersack chuckle, blushing at Andy Biersack.

TA- You two also had quite the controversy happen when it was announced about your past producer's abuse towards your husband. It was insane! 

AB- Uh, yeah, he definitely showed his true colors once I became official with Remi. I don't know if it was pent up jealousy or what, but the hurt and abuse my husband had gone through was not okay. 

TA- Remington have you heard from him since he's been released from prison?

AB- Next question please.

TA- So Remington Palaye Royale released their new album calling it The Bastards, which we are all so excited to hear the rest of. When are you planning on touring?

RLB- Soon, within the next few months I promise. I had some health scares that unfortunately made me have to postpone any tours. But it's all good, everything's good, I'm ready to get back out there and perform.

TA- Is it true you were working on a Collab with Ashley Purdy? Did that cause any unwelcomed tension between your marriage due to Black Veil Brides' past?

RLB- No, I never did any collaboration with Ashley. He was there for a dark moment in my life and only created more havoc. It wasn't fair of me to bring him on due to their past.

Andy closes the magazine, putting his hand on Remington's shoulder. "She really did want the drama huh?"

Remington frowns, crossing his arms in front of his chest. "You don't even know how guilty I feel Andy. I don't know if I could ever not hate myself."

"Shh, baby, past is the past, remember?"

Remington nods and nuzzles his head into Andy's neck. "The rest of it was good though."

"And that sexy picture of you is even better " Andy smirks and smacks his husband on his butt, making him squeal.