Knives and Pens

"What do you mean?" Andy asks, his eyebrows furrowing.

Oh fuck I shouldn't have said anything. God he is going to fucking hate me for sure.

"He, um, he liked to take videos Andy. Of what he did to me."

Andy nods and listens intently, frowning. 

Remington stands up and paces by the bed, starting to shake a small bit. "Some of the videos, oh god Andy..." He tears up and walks near the window, refusing to look anywhere but the floor. "We would fuck. Like full complete I responded and did what a consenting person would do. I would moan for him, do whatever he asked of me, he would do things to me that made me..." He gulps and wipes his tears away. 

Andy sits up and feels his stomach drop. "How could you? Why would you?"

Remington touches the window and shivers. "If I did it he wouldn't beat me that night. The beatings were horrible... and they kept getting worse by each day," he whimpers.

Andy stands up and wraps his arms around his husband. "Are there any other videos?"

Remington nods. "Mainly bdsm, the beatings, and um...when um....Austin ....did his last attack...."

Andy frowns, hugging him tight.

"I told him to just kill me. He kept tasering me and kicking me, then I told him he kicked like a bitch and was bad in bed and that's why you and him didn't work out."

Andy chuckles quietly and shakes his head.

"But he fully snapped. He pulled out his switchblade and fucking stabbed me twice. Then he made two guys hold me down and," he gulps, tears coming to his eyes.

"He took off my pants and told me he was going to leave me a deformed freak that even you wouldn't want. Andy...god it hurt so bad..." Remington starts shaking and tears are falling out.

"I don't think I've ever screamed so loud. The pain was so excruciating, everything was blurry. I couldn't even stand up. William fucking recorded it but panicked when they couldn't get the bleeding to stop. He wanted your money. Oh Andy..."

He turns around and sobs into Andy's shoulder.

"I'll fucking kill them Remi. You should not be living with this much pain. God when I see either of them I swear I'll-"

Remington shakily kisses him, hugging him tight. "No more talking about them, please, I'm fucking scared Andy."