Tears and Goodbyes

Andy pushes Remington down on the bed, nipping his collar bone and licking his neck, knowing how his husband likes it. Remington gently runs his hand through Andy's raven black hair, quietly moaning and licking his lips. Andy goes lower, sucking on Remington's nipples one then the next, rubbing up his abs and chest.

He then takes both of their shirts off and kisses Remington's hips while shoving down his joggers, letting his erection spring free. Andy takes off his own pants and slips Remington's cock into his mouth, licking around the head of it and letting his lips go around it like a lollipop. Remington moans, lifting his hips into Andy more, watching the beautiful man suck his dick like never before. He then shoves Remington's knees back against his chest and pulls his ass up, licking the ridges up and down, feeling his husband squirm. Wet noises and panting are echoing into their room and it turns Remington on even more. He spreads his cheeks open more and Andy goes deeper, shoving his tongue into him.

"Oh Andy... God it feels so good," Remington pants, starting to have beads of sweat on his face. 

"Rub your cock baby. Let it all take you over." Andy mumbles in-between licks.

Remington does what he's told and is a moaning mess, arching his back and yelling out his moans. Remington then pushes Andy off and sucks on his leaking dick, making himself keep gagging on it while he shoves his cock deeper down his throat. Andy watches in amazement and feels tears come to his eyes, not wanting this to end. 

"You...you are doing so good." Andy whimpers out, rubbing Remington's head.

Remington wraps his hand around what he can't fit in his mouth and pumps him, twisting and panting in-between Andy pushes him on his back and lifts his legs, entering him slowly. 

"Oh god you are so thick oh fuck," Remington moans loudly, wrapping his arms around Andy. Andy slowly rolls his hips into his husband, making him cry out in ecstasy. He starts to pump into him quicker, watching his husband arch and squeeze the sheets. He notices every small thing, the little beads of sweat on his face and chest, how he bites and licks his lips when the feelings overcome him, how he claws at the bed trying to hold onto anything and everything because it feels that good. 

I'm going to miss this. Im going to miss him. Oh my god...

Andy has tears running down his face and he pumps harder, laying on top of his husband now. Remington notices his tears and cries with him, not wanting this moment to end...

Andy has his suitcase packed again and his eyes are bloodshot with tears. 

"You aren't staying?" Remington asks, confused about the whole situation. He is still wrapped in sheets and probably couldn't walk if he tried.

"No...you enjoy the rest of the stay though. I already paid for it and if you want anything feel free they have my credit card. Just check out by Sunday. Um, here's the list of things I had planned for us so if you want to still do them go ahead. They are already paid for too. Reservations are under our last name."

"Andy..." He whimpers, tears filling his eyes. 

"Um, I'm going to be staying in Atlanta so if you rather stay in our California home that's okay. Or whatever you choose. Just let me know if I need to leave."

"Andy..." He has tears running down his face and he tries to sit up but the pain doesn't let him.

Andy slides off his wedding ring and puts it on the nightstand next to Remington. 

"You decide on what you want to do. This is all up to you. I love you, and am a phone call away. Go find yourself baby. I just hope to fucking God you come back home to me eventually."

"Andy no I love you..." He sobs out, feeling panic in his chest and throat.

"I love you more sweet heart." Andy picks up his suitcase and walks out the door, leaving his sobbing husband behind.

Once Andy gets into the taxi, he opens up his phone, tears pouring down. He decides to text Ashley.

Andy- You have taken everything from me I want you to know that. You won. I can't even describe the hatred I feel for you. But you better make him happy or else I'll hurt you. He is fucking amazing. He is everything.