Travels and Cuddles

"Babe, baby, wake up." Remington wakes up from his nap to a cinnamon donut being pressed to his lips. He takes a nibble out of it and licks his lips, feeling mentally exhausted. Andy presses it against his lips again and Remington takes another small bite, moaning and licking his lips.

"It's good isn't it?" Andy asks quietly, rubbing Remington's bottom lip. 

Remington opens his sore eyes and sits up, leaning against Andy. He looks down and notices he is wearing his wedding ring again and smiles softly. Andy brushes the donut against him again and he takes a bigger bite, making Andy chuckle.

"Where did you even get these at?"

Andy smiles, kissing his forehead. "At this little diner donut place. I got a dozen so eat up. You need it skinny mini."

Remington grabs Andy's jaw gently and looks him straight in the eyes. He presses his forehead against Andy's forehead and closes his eyes, still having mixed feelings plus feeling exhausted. 

"I love you," Andy whispers, closing his eyes as well.

"I love you the most," Remington sniffles, his voice cracking slightly. 

Andy parked the car in their driveway after driving 4 hours to their home. He opens Remington's door quietly and picks up the sleeping man, carrying him bridal style into the house. He carries him up the stairs slowly and tucks him into bed, stirring once he is completely laid down. Andy lays next to him and holds him from behind, smelling his hair and kissing his back softly. 

"I love you baby doll," Andy whispers, enjoying every second with his husband.

"Please don't stop touching my back," he whimpers quietly.

Andy kisses his shoulder blades and rubs his lower back, loving when he'd arch his back in the slightest. He takes off his lover's shirt and continues to massage him, making him melt in his husband's arms. Andy gently scratches him and calms his husband right back to sleep.