Drugs and Cheats

Neon lights are flashing in every direction. The music is so intense it feels like a heartbeat. A bunch of young adults are dressed skimpily, neon paint splashed all over them with drinks in their hands. The dancefloor is crowded with couples grinding and practically having sex. Some people aren't even wearing clothes except for a gas mask. This is weird. Exhilarating. 

All of the noise and lights are suffocating Remington. He follows Andy and Emerson to a table while Larisa, Sebastian, and Shy order drinks. Remington bites his thumbnail and breathes in and out slowly, grounding himself. The group eventually all come back with trays in hand, ordering multiple drinks and shots. 

"It is time. To get. Fucked. Up." Emerson shouts loudly, downing two shots back after back. "Andy! Stop being the mature one and get tipsy!"

Andy rolls his eyes and follows suit, cringing at the harsh taste of the tequila in his throat. He downs another, welcoming the burn and chases it with a rum and coke. 

Remington sips on a cosmopolitan, attempting to relax while the naked gas mask wearers run past quickly. Sebastian has a glass of gin and tonic, downing his like water. 

"Come ooooon let's go dance!"

Remington quickly finished his Cosmo and let's Andy drag him out on the floor. It is so hot and the everyone's body heat is making it worse. Andy is starting to look a little past tipsy and grinds his crotch against Remington's ass, dancing to the fast beat that's vibrating the floorboards. Emerson passes a blunt to Andy, who then takes a long drag out of it. Remington watches in shock. Andy is going too hard too quick. He never does any of these things. 

"Calm down Andy! You are going to make yourself sick!" Remington yells in his ear, feeling worried.

Andy grabs his waist and grinds harder. "Loosen up baby! Have a little fun! You are so uptight anymore!" 

Remington frowns and let's him dance upon him, not wanting to anger his husband. Once he feels like he can't breathe he walks back to their table where Larisa and Shy are fixing their makeup. He orders another Cosmo and pulls out his phone, wanting to be anywhere but here. Once upon a time he used to like the party lifestyle but now everything gives him anxiety. He'd rather be home with a book and a tea. Hell he rather be at his favorite coffee shop with Kamiatra. He decides to indulge into his phone, ignoring the scene around him.

Andy eventually walks back to the table with his pupils fully dilated. He is acting jumpy and weird, ordering himself 4 more shots of tequila. Remington gently grabs Andy's thigh, making eye contact with his lover. 

"Andy I think we should leave...what the fuck are you high on?" Remington grabs his husband's jaw and pulls him forward, staring at his eyes. 

"Loosen the fucks up baby! All this rape and Will shit has you turned into someone else. Drink! Smoke! I don't care! Do you needa blowie? Drop your pants!"

Andy reaches over to Remington's waist band and Remington smacks his hand away quickly. 

"The fuck are you thinking Andrew? After everything that I've been through you know not to be doing this shit!"

Andy rolls his eyes and throws his remaining shot at Remington, getting his shirt and pants wet.

"Ha ha ha okay Mr I fuck my husband's producer and let him do all this bdsm shit to me an record so many hot ass sex tapes but claaaaaim to be kidnapped. I'm onto you Leith. Dumb little slut. Won't even lemme take off his pants. Fucking whore."

Remington's jaw drops, all the chills are running up his spine. What? Why? What the fuck is he thinking?

"You....you don't mean that..."