Shower and Tears

The room starts to steam up as the water heats up, the shower door and mirrors start to fog. Andy slowly takes his clothes off until he is completely naked, smiling at Remington. Remington softly traces some of his tattoos on his chest and neck relaxing when Andy starts kissing his neck. Andy slowly takes off his husband's shirt, making him freeze and his breath hitched. He gently undoes his pants, slowly pushing them down along with his boxers. He trembles under his touch and a few tears go down his cheeks, feeling embarrassed. 

"Shhh baby, let me look at you," he whispers, rubbing his chest. He pulls him into the shower and closes the door, letting the water fall on both of them.

"I'm so fucking ugly," more tears are running down and Andy kisses his neck, sucking and biting slowly. He gently pushes him against the wall, looking at his body up and down. He slowly bends and kisses his chest, while lowering himself on his knees and let's his hands tug on his nipples while his tongue and mouth kiss over every line of his abs. He gently kisses the scars on his stomach from the stab wounds, feeling Remington's hands run through his wet hair.

"So beautiful, so sexy," he says looking up at his tear stricken husband. "Are you okay with me going further Remi?"

He nods but his hands tremble, so Andy rubs his hips to calm him down. He gently kisses his upper thighs, licking and softly sucking as he goes up on each thigh. 

"Will it hurt if I touch it?"

"I um, I don't know Ands." His whole body is shaking horribly.

"I'll be gentle, okay?"

Andy rubs his inner thighs and kisses his lover's only remaining testicle, kissing the long scar on the side of it gently. He kisses around it, continuing to rub his thighs and butt comforting him. 

"So beautiful," he whispers, moving up to kiss the head of his cock. Remington whimpers at the touch and squeezes his hair, moaning loudly when he shoves the whole thing in his mouth. 

"F...fuck Andy." He tips his head back and is panting heavily. Andy bobs his head slower than usual, letting his lover adjust.

"Fuck me...please..." He pants out. "But I need t...to see it's y...you..."

Andy nods and lifts Remington up, while he wraps his arms and legs around him. He slowly pulls his butt cheeks apart and shoves the head of his cock in, making Remington yell.

"Oh, Andy! I forgot how fucking huge you are!" He scratches his back and cries out in pain and pleasure.

Andy shoves him harder against the wall and grits his teeth, pushing his head into his chest and nibbles on his collar bone. 

"I can't take it baby. Get ready to take all of me." 

Andy shoves every inch into him and Remington clenches, his mouth wide and his back arched as far as he can. His head is leaned all the way back and Andy kisses his exposed neck and starts slowly pumping into him, quickening once he hears the pleasurable whimpers coming out of Remington's mouth.

"Oh Andy! Oh fuck fuck fuck," he yells, grabbing his husband's hair. 

"God baby scream my name!" Andy pumps into him as fast as he can.

"Andy! Fuck me fuck me fuck me oh God Andy!"

Andy pants along his neck, grabbing and holding his wet thighs up roughly. "You are so fucking sexy I can't stand it."

Remington continues to yell out his moans until he feels that familiar feeling slowly overwhelming him.

"Stop stop stop!" Remington yells, Andy stopping his movements quickly and kisses his husband's collarbone, making him whimper.

"Talk to me baby," he pants, so close to finishing it's making his body ache.

"I ..I'm scared it's going to hurt..." 

Andy pulls his head from his neck and rests more of his weight against the wall, gently shoving some of his hair back.

"Are you close?"

Remington nods and bites his bottom lip.

"Hold on to me tight and let me fuck you, I'll help rub it out of you okay? It'll make it easier."

Remington shakily nods and wraps his arms around him tight, feeling scared out of his mind. Andy kisses his neck again to calm him down and continues fucking him fast when the feeling starts creeping up on him again.

"Mnnnnh, Andy, oh God I'm scared!" 

Andy wraps his hand around his lover's throbbing dick and pumps it while still slamming into his prostate. Remington shakily yells and Andy kisses him deep and passionately, feeling his lover yell against his mouth and his come splattering against his hand and their chests. After he is done with his orgasm, Andy fucks him hard until he orgasms, filling Remington up entirely plus some dripping down his legs.

"Are you okay?" Andy asks breathlessly and Remington has tears in his eyes, nodding. 

He gently pulls out and Remington wobbly stands up, sobbing into his chest. 

"God did I hurt you? Fuck you weren't ready baby. Oh my god I'm so fucking sorry."

Remington shakes his head and Andy cleans them both up, then wraps them up in a towel and goes to the bed, holding his sobbing partner. 

Eventually his sobs stop and Andy holds him close, until they both fall asleep.