Pianos and Hotels

It's 9 at night once they finally get to the Hard Rock Hotel. Andy booked the Graceland Suite for the two hoping it will turn a certain someone's mood around. Once they get into the suite, Andy walks around and checks everything out. 

"Baby you can play some piano for me!" Andy chuckles, playing with some of the keys. He walks over to Remington who is laying on a bed, scrolling through his phone. Andy bites his bottom lip and sits next to him, rubbing on his thigh. 

"Can we please have a phone free weekend? For me?" Andy asks, looking at his husband. "Who do you even talk to so much anyways?"

"None of your business Andy," Remington mumbles, turning over facing the opposite of Andy. Andy rubs his back gently and kissing his shoulder. 

"I just want to spend some time with you..." Andy whimpers. 

Remington rolls his eyes and stays glued to his phone, occasionally giggling and taking selfies. Andy frowns and looks at the food menu and orders them crab stuffed oysters, mahi mahi tacos, and a meat and cheese board.  

Andy then sits at the edge of the bed and gently pulls Remington's shoes and socks off, making him confused and sits up on his elbows.

"What are you doing?" 

"You've been stressed. I want to help you relax." He purrs out, putting oil on his hands and rubbing his husband's feet gently. 

Well, it feels good so who am I to tell him no?

Remington watches as Andy expertly moves his hands and squeezes his feet, rubbing and squeezing. 

"Does it feel good?" Andy asks, looking up at his husband.

"Um, yeah, it feels okay," Remington whispers, leaning back into the bed.

Andy continues to rub his feet until they hear a knock on the door that they food was there. He stands up and collects the food, putting it all on the bed. 

"Please eat sweetie," Andy asks nicely, knowing his husband hasn't been eating well lately. Andy puts some meats and spreads on a cracker and feeds it to Remington, who quietly moans at the taste. 

"God I missed that noise," Andy whispers to himself except Remington heard it completely. They eat the rest of their meal in silence, not knowing what else to say to each other.