Rope and Heat

Remington wakes up the next morning naked in Andy's arms, Andy holding him tightly. His lips are barely seperated and he is taking soft gentle breaths. Remington rolls over to face Andy's chest, feeling the hard on in his boxers. He gently rubs it, hearing a tired whimper come out of Andy's mouth. God this is killing me ...

He pushes his hips into Andy while kissing his bare chest, moaning at their cocks rubbing against each other. Andy moans loudly, waking himself up. 

"Remi, what are you doing?" He pants out, gently moving his hips away from his husband.

"Please Andy, just once please." Remington whimpers, grabbing Andy's hand and putting it on his hard member. 

"Baby we can't," Andy kisses Remington's temple, pulling his hand away. 

"Fuck my heart for just one day!" He groans out, burying his head in the crook of Andy's neck. "Why can you do stuff and I can't?"

Andy chuckles, rubbing the younger's back. "I've only touched myself like 3 times. You are never nearby when I do."

"I've seen you," he groans. "And it just made me want to pounce on you and take care of you myself. If I can't then neither can you."

"That's not fair," Andy smirks, kissing his head again.

"Please just be a horny mess with me because I feel like I am dying and waking up naked didn't help."

Andy stands up, holding his hand out to Remington. "Cold shower?"

Remington gets dressed and kisses Andy's cheek. "I'm going to grab some cereal baby and hang out with my brothers. Come out when you are ready."

Andy smiles at him, pulling him back close to kiss his lips. "Good boy. I'll be there in a second. I just have some business to clear up."

Remington winks at him and walks out the door, making Andy groan. This two week no touch-athon is going to be hell. It was funny when it was just Remington but now this isn't fair. He turns his phone on and sets it down so all the notifications will go through. He waits until he hears silence, then picks his phone back up. He sees a few texts from James, head of security.

James- We haven't seen any activity from either houses. Watch what you and the band posts so he doesn't figure out your location. His texts are coming from San Diego. He's close but not close enough. We have been monitoring the cameras from every view point to make sure nothing is happening. He hasn't attempted to text Remington's number but keep an eye out on all emails and phone calls too.

Oh thank god. 

Andy unwraps the towel from his waist and gets dressed, walking out to greet everyone. Remington hands him a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and kisses his cheek. "77," he whispers in Andy's ear, then flopping on the couch next to Sebastian. They have to leave in about two hours to shoot the next scene. Andy smiles at the news, proud of his hubby for getting this far. 

Remington is all oiled up and back in the tight black pants, waiting for his next assignment. It is 90 degrees outside and the sun is burning hot. Andy stands with him, helping fix his hair.

"Okay Remington we are going to tie your hands behind your back and we are going to take videos and different angles of you dragging the cross." The director says, while the crew gently pulls Remington's hands back.