Heaven and Hell

What is in my throat?!

Remington gags around the object, feeling his environment around him. He squeezes a bed frame, sheets? He is gasping, coughing, sputtering. Take it out now! He can barely manage to open his eyes, the light is way too fucking bright. 

"Remington, calm down baby, I'm here!"

That deep voice, Andy?

He kicks his legs feeling something attached to his arms and face. He pulls them off, screaming at the pain it ensues. 

"Remi? Calm down! Stay still! I need a nurse! He's bleeding!"

It's still to bright for him to see properly. Everything is so blurry. The cold hands return, making him scream.

"Get off of me! Get off get off get off!"

His throat is so raw that it barely came out. What is going on? Is this heaven? Is this the afterlife he was always promised?

The warmth returns to his cheeks, instantly making him relax. The pain is unbearable. Oh God make it stop!

Cold hands are everywhere. The beeping is so god damn loud! 

"Remi, calm down, it's okay. I'm here baby. I'm here."

Is Andy dead too?

He is too tired to fight. He lets the cold hands win. He can now barely see the outline of Andy's face, his beautiful face, that beautiful face that cheated on him again.

He feels himself become too tired, and he closes his eyes again. They burn from the brightness. Death is supposed to be calming. This is anything but. Maybe he's in hell.