Words and Sounds

Two weeks have gone by and Remington's vitals have slightly improved. Andy's eyes are dark with exhaustion but he doesn't mind, because his husband needs him there every day as long as he can stay. Andy rubs his husband's legs gently,helping move them around so he doesn't create any sores. Once he reaches Remington's thighs he notices the monitors are showing that his heartbeat has increased significantly. Andy thinks back to what Sebastian said a couple of weeks ago, and decides to rub his inner thighs, seeing if anything happens. The heart rate stays in the far 90s and Andy chuckles, wondering if his husband is really reacting to his touch.

Andy leans over and kisses his ear gently, and whispers," You've been such a naughty boy Remington. Wake up or Daddy is going to have to spank you until you do. I expect a full apology when you wake up, and I'll make sure to spoil you with my mouth. Everyone in this fucking hospital will hear my Remi moaning like a little whore."

He feels his husband's hand twitch and Andy jumps up, rubbing his hand.

"Remi? Is that you baby?"

A small whimper is heard and Andy presses the nurses button hastily, bending back down and kissing his cheeks and lips, begging for him to whimper again.

Remington drowsily opens his eyes and stares at his husband, who is trembling like a leaf. 

A nurse comes in and runs quickly out to grab the doctor. 

"Baby please say something," Andy begs, rubbing his husband's shoulders.

"A...An-nd-ee" he slurs out, his eyes wandering everywhere.

"Yes it's Andy sweetie, it's me. Can you say anything else baby?"

At this point, he's talking, which is good, but how's his brain? Is he damaged in any type of way?

"I'm...s....s...or....rrr...."

The doctor walks in and does a quick examination. "Don't be too worried about his speech right now. He's been out for months and is adjusting to being awake. Give him time. We will check his brain waves in about six hours if he doesn't improve."

Andy laughs and cries happy tears, rubbing his husband's hair that's flat against his head. "You are so beautiful, you know that? God baby thank god baby."

Andy picks up his phone and hurriedly calls Sebastian.

"Hey is everything okay?"

"Get here now. He's awake. Sebby oh my god he's fucking awake!"

An hour later Sebastian and Emerson enter the room and see their brother looking back at them, smiling weakly. 

"Holy shit Rem! Oh my god!" Emerson yells and hugs his brother tight, sobbing into his chest.

"Wh...what happened? Did they check him out already?" Sebastian asks, sitting in the other side of Emerson.

Andy rubs Remington's head and he moans at the touch. "Sebastian, remember what you suggested for me to do last time to wake him up?"

Sebastian thinks for a minute and his eyes widen. "Oh my fucking God are you serious? That's all it took? God Andy give him some dick and don't stop so he doesn't fall back!"

Remington blushes and Andy kisses the top of his head. 

"I...I...missed...you..." Remington croaks out, barely audible.

"He's stuttering a lot but God I rather take that then nothing. But it's already getting better. The doctor said to give him a couple hours and let him adjust to being awake, he's still going to be so tired it"

Emerson kisses his brother on the cheek and hugs him tightly. "Please don't scare us again Rem. I couldn't handle these past few months."

Remington shakily and heavily puts his hand in Emerson's hair, trying to soothe him the best he can. 

He looks over at his husband, "K....k....ki....ss ....ss.....sa .."

Andy gently rubs Remington's jaw and kisses him, missing the taste of his husband 

"Okay okay no making out you two, let us leave first," Emerson chuckles.

After they said their goodbyes, Andy pulls Remington gently into his lap, kissing his head. Remington is still limp against him but can shakily move if he needs to.

"Are....y...you....hurt....t?"

"I'm fine baby. Besides being scared about you I'm fine. I'm okay."

"Sl....sl....sleep...please ..."

"Go ahead princess. If you are tired go ahead and sleep. It's okay baby."

Remington raises his hand shakily and barely touched Andy's face.

"N...no...you...."

Andy sobs and nods quickly, laying them both back and holding his husband tight until the burning of his eyes go away once he falls asleep.