Cherry and Pancakes

"Here sweetheart, I'll get the bath ready, okay? Just relax."

Andy disappears while Remington lays exhausted on the bed, petting Charlie's head that's laid on his tummy. His whole body aches horribly. Andy insisted that he go to the emergency room to get checked out but Remington refused, he doesn't want to see bright white anything ever again. Besides, he still feels the little flutters in his tummy. Their baby is okay.

"What kind of bath bomb?" He yells from the bathroom.

"Cherry Vanilla!"

Remington groans as he pushes himself off the bed. His body is sore and the bruises everywhere prove it.

He strips out of his oversized shirt, the joggers, and his boxers, letting it all fall to the ground. He isn't usually this messy but he's too mentally exhausted.

He steps into the bathroom, staring at himself in the huge mirror. His stomach is small but it is poking out and there are dark purple bruises all over his arms and legs. He rubs his tummy, smiling at his reflection. He hasn't smiled at himself in so long, always worried about how fat he looked, how he could be skinnier, if he could get rid of the cellulite. But Andy likes to stand with him and point out every single positive. How beautiful his little hips are, how sexy his abs are, how he loves his soft plush thighs around his head when he...

But now? This is the best he's ever looked to himself. Regardless of the bruises and the aches and pains. He smiles as he lays his hand over his bump again, feeling the baby inside.

Andy steps behind him, wrapping his long muscular arms around and holds his tummy as well. He kisses Remington's neck, smiling as he looks at their reflection.

"Are you sure you don't want to get checked out sweetheart?"

Remington nods, staring at his husband's eyes in the mirror. "I feel the baby Andy. She's doing somersaults."

Andy laughs, rubbing his tummy more. "You think it's a girl?"

Remington shrugs, relaxing into his husband's arms. "I've had some dreams of her and she was a girl. And she looks just like you."

Andy chuckles, "That poor poor baby. Come on let's get you into the bath."

He holds his husband's hand while Remington steps in, sighing as his bruises seem to be exhaling the deeper he goes in. As he sits, he whimpers a little.

"Join me. Now."

Andy chuckles, the attitude of the man has been increasing. He strips quickly and steps in behind his lover, gently pulling him onto his lap as they lay back. Remington sighs in relief, snuggling against the man.

"How am I so lucky? To have a beautiful husband who is now carrying my baby. What did I ever do to deserve this happiness?"

"For starters, you stalked me at a party. While I was already attending with someone else. Then you kissed me in front of all my friends and family then took me outside to claim me even more."

Andy smiles, leaning his head back. "Fuck that kiss was amazing. You were so desperate to be dominated and for a man's touch. You would jump every time I grabbed your ass."

Remington chuckles, "It was ticklish."

"That moment I knew you were mine. Now look at you, all sexy and naked in my arms, carrying my baby, making all my dreams come true."

"Stop it now or else I'm going to fuck you."

Andy laughs loudly, "You are such a horny little devil now! I love it."

After an exhilarating bath session, Andy wrapped his tired on cloud nine lover in a soft bath towel and laid his naked body on the bed, drying him off.

"You are soooo amazing," Remington smiles,  cuddling his nude body into the plush blankets. Andy brings over Remington's lotion, sitting next to him and unwrapping him from the blankets."

"Mmm you do this and I'm going to want to go again."

Andy chuckles, shaking his head. "Baby you came three fucking times!"

"I could go for three more," Remington mumbles, giggling as he lays like a starfish.

Andy shakes his head and gently lotions his husband up, massaging every inch of his body. He made sure to be careful around every bruise and Remington couldn't be any more thankful.

Once he was done Remington was already passed out, gone to a much needed sleep. After their morning's crazy events, he needs to disappear and sleep for a long time. Andy covers him up in a blanket, not before giving his tummy a soft kiss. Besides what happened earlier, he couldn't be any happier.

Remington is up early the next morning, not even bothering to get dressed. He's barefoot in the kitchen, and well, also completely naked. He has the kettle going and he is making some chocolate chip pancakes, stirring in a bunch of chocolate chips. He woke up with a huge craving and had to eat it asap. He walks to the stove and pours two circles of batter in, letting it cook until the bubbles start to form on top. He opens the jar of Nutella, dipping his finger in but grimaces as he tastes it. This baby really hates Nutella! How will I live the next few months

He flips the pancakes, salivating at the buttery chocolate scents flowing through the room. He can hear the creaking of the stairs, knowing his husband will be making an appearance.

"Wow, breakie and a show? How could I ever be so lucky"

Remington chuckles, handing Andy a plate with two pancakes and squirts a little bit of whipped cream on top.

"The baby woke me up and told me we had to have this so thank her."

The older laughs, grabbing Remington's tummy and kisses it all over. "Thank you baby for letting your mommy eat."

Andy turns his husband around and bites his right cheek.

"Andy!!" Remington squeals, walking away quickly and pouring more batter into the pan. As he flips his pancakes, Andy kneels behind him and opens up his cheeks, squirting some whipped cream inside.

"You are fucking insane!" Remington laughs, feeling himself become turned on instantly. He puts the two pancakes on a plate, his thighs shaking in anticipation.

Andy stands back up quickly, bending his husband over the counter and quickly kneeling between his spread legs, licking his lips.