Brothers and Clothes

"15 more days!" Remington squeals, running around the kitchen. Sebastian is cooking french toast groggily. 

"How do you have so much god damn energy in the mornings?" Sebastian grumbles, handing his brother a plate of food. Remington pours syrup on it and sits at the breakfast bar, smiling and kicking his legs. 

"Because my baby boo is coming home soooooooon." He smiles, shoving a bite in his mouth. "Oh fuck Sebastian this is orgasmic!"

Sebastian drops the spatula, tackling his brother and putting him in a head lock.

"Sebby noooooo!" He laughs out hard, trying to wiggle out of his hold.

"For one, I'm barely holding you down so you need to lift some weights bud. And 2, you are so fucking gross. I'm sick of you and your orgasms. Baby boo? How about ah-no." 

Sebastian tickles him and Remington flops out of his grasp, laying a few feet away. He's out of breath and lays flat on his back, giggling.

"Don't bitch you've been getting way more than I have. These walls aren't soundproof you know."

"One more word and your dead."

Remington smiles and crawls back to his chair, giggling quietly. Sebastian goes back to the stove, dipping and adding more bread to the stove top.

"I never thought in a million years you'd be married before me." Sebastian smiles at his brother.

"Fuck me either," he says with a mouth full of food.

Sebastian and Remington decide to go to the mall and shop for looks for the new album. They end up in JC Penneys, trying on leather jackets, suits, ties, and women and men's jeans. Remington usually ends up in women's jeans because of how slender he is. He went out of the norm and put on a black spaghetti strap dress over a white t shirt and smiles. This with his combat boots will be the ones for the video he's directing. He steps outside to show Sebastian and he rolls his eyes, knowing how his brother is.

They end up going into H&M and Sebastian finds a red jacket with some black and red scarves. Remington finds a black mesh shirt and red plaid skirt and they walk out of the mall in triumph. 

"Have you told Andy about this album yet?"

"Eh just a little. I told him about Lonely but that's it."

Sebastian nods, opening the trunk to his car and places the bags inside. 

"We need to get together with Emerson and do a photo shoot. Then start doing some videos, yeah?"

Remington sits in the passenger seat and nods.

"I'm ready. The Bastards still, right?"

Sebastian nods and smiles, driving off quickly.

They stopped for some ColdStone Creamery and went back to Remington's home, exhausted from their day of shopping. 

Sebastian takes a photo of Remington in his skirt to send to Emerson, planning outfits. They decide the theme for them will be black and red, chaotic and full of energy. Old school looking.  Remington takes one of the photos and sends it to Andy.

  Remington takes one of the photos and sends it to Andy

Remington- Tell me you love meeeeeee

Andy- Ow ow! Wear that when I come home. I want those boots around my shoulders 😉

Remington- oh stop it *blushing* it's for the new album. You likey?

Andy- Me very likey

Remington- Thank you baby baby

Remington strips out of them and gets into his pajama pants, snuggling into his bed. He has a jar of Nutella by him and he has been nibbling on it here and there. 

He hears a knock on his door and groans. "Come in!"

Emerson slides in and Remington jumps up, hugging his brother. "I've missed you! I've been so lonely with Seabass."

"I heard that ass hole!" 

Remington and Emerson chuckle, laying down on the bed. 

"I figured I'd stop by today and hang out for dinner. I've been nonstop drawing since I've been home with Shy so I don't even know what day it is."

Remington lays his head on Emerson's lap. "You ready to start shooting for The Bastards?"

"God yes, I'm ready. We need you get you good so we can go back on tour."

Remington nods and smiles. "The acoustic show really made me miss it. I feel so out of the loop."

Sebastian brings in a large bowl of popcorn and plops on the bed, grabbing Emerson and pulling him into his arms. 

"Stay heeeere with us Em! Only for 2 weeks. Let's record and finish it. Get down and dirty. Nobody leaves until it is done."

"Down and dirty?" Emerson chuckles. "But alright, I'm in."