Highs and Lows

All the brothers get two days off while the crew edits the videos and goes through them, seeing if they need to shoot anymore. Andy sits on the edge of the couch while Remington sits on the other edge, clearly staying away from him. Remington watches Tik Toks while Andy stretches his leg and pokes Remington's knee.

"Don't touch me," he groans, scooting his legs to his chest.

"Uh oh, what's going on with the star couple?" Larisa asks, smirking at Sebastian. 

"I'm okay, Remi, baby, are you okay?" Andy asks, acting oblivious.

"Where's Emmy?" Remington asks, ignoring them both. 

"Him and Shy are going to some museum." Sebastian says, mumbling against his coffee cup.

Andy pokes him on the butt this time. Remington throws a pillow at his head, frowning.

"I said don't touch me."

"What's a matter Remi? Anything Daddy can do?" Andy smirks, knowing what it does to Remington. 

"Ah hell are you two into that Daddy kink?" Sebastian rubs his eyes, trying not to laugh.

"Your brother is very kinky. You should see some stuff on my-"

Remington throws another pillow at him, making Andy giggle.

"I said delete it!" 

"Rem why are you so mad? Life is too short. You should know," Sebastian stands up grabbing a pillow from the loveseat and throwing it at his younger brother.

"Yeah Rem, why are you so mad," Andy laughs, loving how mad he's becoming. He's too shy to say anything....or so he thought.

"Doctor said no sex for four weeks," Remington mumbles. "And it's been tearing me apart since a couple days before the heart attack."

Sebastian spits out his drink, chuckling. "How many more weeks you got left?"

"One. One mother fucking week and this asshole keeps teasing me at every given chance. He can fucking play with himself but I can't. I'm losing it."

Andy laughs out loud, grabbing his husband by the ankles and pulling him towards himself. 

"You are strong Remi. You can handle one more week. Maybe even more after that."

"I hate you. Don't put me through that."

"Oh for the love of god Andy just give him a blowie or something! I'm sure he will be fine! Then he can stop his bitching!" Sebastian stands up, walking outside to the pool.

Remington looks at Andy pleadingly. "Andy I'm going insane."

"I know sweetie. But I couldn't live with myself if something happened to you over it." Andy rubs Remington's legs gently, trying to calm him down.

"Andy I fucking googled it and it said most people can have sex after a week of a heart attack and stent. It's been over 4 weeks since it's been done. I was only in the hospital for a week."

"Really? Why'd your doctor say 4 weeks then?" Andy stands up, offering his hand to Remington. He takes it, standing up against Andy, panting. His erection is completely showing through his gray tight joggers and he presses himself against the taller man, not taking no for an answer.

"Because that's when she wanted to see me next. Please, baby, even if you wank me off just something please!"

Andy smirks and grabs Remington's obvious member, making him yelp in pleasure. He whispers against his ear, "Meet me in the bedroom."

Remington nods eagerly and practically runs in there, tearing his clothes off. Andy shoves him on the bed, making him squirm in excitement.

"Now kitten, if you feel any fucking pain or anything weird, you tell Daddy. The moment it happens. No waiting. Okay?"

"Yes Daddy...what are you going to do to me?" Remington pants out, a small amount of precum becoming visible on the tip of his dick.

"I'm going to suck on that pretty cock until you fucking lose it. You have to stay laying down and nothing to over exert yourself."

Remington nods quickly so excited for Andy. Andy grabs the base of his dick making Remington yell out. He pulls his cock straight up, then licks the head of his dick, lapping it around all of his sensitive spots. 

Remington moans loudly, grabbing onto Andy's hair. "Please please no teasing please."

Andy quickly shoves the whole member in his mouth, bobbing up and down. He sucks hard when he pulls himself back, Remington starting to softly hump his mouth. He starts blabbering nonsense and making a lot of noise, completely lost in pleasure. Andy tugs on both of his nipples, sucking quickly up and down. 

"Andrew! Oh fuck! Oh god! Andy!" He yells out, arching his back. Andy shoves him back down, not wanting him to get too wild just in case. 

"Fuck fuck fuck Andy I fucking love you!"

Andy chuckles while still deepthroating him, scratching a heart gently onto his stomach. Remington's hands are now crazily scratching Andy's shoulders and back. 

"Baby I'm gonna, Andy please swallow me!"

He finally releases, screaming into his orgasm. Andy continues to swallow, making sure his dick is licked clean. Remington pants hard, feeling dizzy from his husband's antics.

"What made you think I wasn't going to swallow every sweet drop?" Andy asks, chuckling. 

"I don't know," he pants back, grabbing Andy's arm weakly. "I'm really fucking dizzy."

Andy quickly sits him up against his chest, helping him drink water. He grabs his glucose meter and also grabs the blood pressure machine out of his bag. He does the glucose test and then checks his blood pressure while waiting for the test. He reads the machine and picks up the meter when it beeps. 

"Feeling any better?" 

Remington nods, smiling against Andy's chest. "I'm okay now. I think I'm just too tired."

Andy chuckles, "You are only supposed to be walking. Your numbers are all fine, so maybe it's just because of the whole tired when exercising thing. Take a nap sweetheart and let me hold you."

"I love you." He whispers, feeling exhausted. He lays on Andy's lap, falling asleep instantly.