Blindfolds and Sacrifices

They cover their brother's eyes every time Chicago is mentioned. They gave him noise cancelling headphones and would change his view whenever Chicago was present. They encourage him to sleep through out the plane ride, allowing Sebastian, Emerson, and Andy to come up with a plan. 

Once the plane lands and most of the people get off the plane, the brothers wake Remington up, telling him to look down while getting off the plane. They blindfold him once they get into a taxi, telling the taxi to take them to the House of Blues. 

"Guys I'm scared I don't like this!" Remington pleads, feeling anxious.

Sebastian lifts his headphone, "I'll hold your hand. But we will be there in the next 5 to 10 minutes so be patient."

Remington groans, resting his head back on someone's shoulder. Probably Emerson. He don't know.

They get dropped off in the back and hurry inside. Remington tries to walk as fast as he can but it's hard when two of your biggest senses are gone. He trips over their feet and they hold them up, cursing and laughing. They go into a small room full of extras and boxes then take off his blindfold and earphones. Remington looks around in confusion. 

"Um...where are we?"

Emerson snickers, putting his fingers on his nose bridge. "We kidnapped you to this weird room for an intervention."

Remington's eyes widen. "What?!"

"Just kidding oh my god." 

"I hate you so much," he chuckles. "What time is it even?" 

"8:07. Hey Rem stay in here me and Seb gotta get something."

"Seriously? I'm going to get raped or murdered being in here all alone." Remington wraps his arms around himself and looks around.

"I'm in some murder room and I'm the sacrifice," he mutters. He reaches in his back pocket and groans. "You bastards seriously stole my phone too! I'm definitely dying in here."

Emerson is cracking up laughing. "Calm your dramatic ass up we will be right back. Don't die though. The key to get out is in the back of your eye."

"Fuck you," he mumbles back, walking around the room. Emerson and Sebastian leave out another door, running into Andy who is freshly showered and clean from his show. 

"Does he know where he is?"

Sebastian chuckles and shakes his head. "He's in the storage room. He's convinced he's going to get murdered in there. Just be easy on him okay? No yelling. No name calling. Talk it out. We will be by the door but I'll kick ass if you two start fighting."

Andy nods and hugs them both. "Thank you. Seriously."

He slowly opens the door and quietly walks in, holding his breath.