Pills and Posts

Remington sits in the guest bedroom, sitting against the locked door with only the moonlight and his phone creating any light into the room. Andy is downstairs on a phone call so he doesn't have a clue in the world as to what's happening up stairs. 

He's been getting so many texts a day. Sometimes rants, sometimes threats, sometimes pictures, but the worst of all he has been getting videos. Videos of him being tied up and William assaulting him. Videos of him being whipped and electrocuted. Videos of him begging on his knees for it all to stop but both men just laugh and make it worse.

He has his pills and a bottle of alcohol next to him, untouched. His mind is so tired. The past two weeks have been quiet between the couple and Andy still thinks Remington is mad at him. Andy hasn't once asked to see his phone and he should have seen the signs. Nor has he hidden Remington's pills. Does he truly care especially if his husband had just left to go kill himself? 

William- Do you have everything you need?

Remington- just pills and a bottle of tequila

William- Is it enough pills? How many 

Remington- I have about 80 all together I think

William- Good boy. Now I want you to make a post on social media. Say anything, but make sure to say your goodbyes. Be poetic.

Remington has tears in his eyes and his hands are shaking.

Remington- please don't make me do this. Anything but this

William- If you don't I will hurt your precious hubby. I'm outside watching him. Too bad all that security he hired can't do shit huh?

Remington gulps and has tears rushing down. He pulls up Instagram and starts slowly typing out his suicide letter, wishing Andy would come up and check on him.

To my darling Andy

To my darling Andy... I'm so fucking sorry. I'm sorry to be going out this way. I know we vowed forever and I'm so sorry I can't continue the promise with my part. To the first day we met on tour then to the day we met again at that party and have been inseparable since. We have been having some troubling times. And I'm sorry for that. I'm sorry I'm the reason for it all. Give lots of pets to Charlie for me and please find yourself another husband that will stick with you til the end. I'm sorry it isn't me. Please forgive me, I don't want to do this. Forever your sweetheart, Remi

He screen shots it and sends it to William for approval.

William- Good job. Now take all the pills as quickly as possible. Remember I'm outside your house. I'll know if you are taking it 

Remington sobs out loud and dumps all of the small Ativan pills in his mouth, shoving them down with the tequila. He takes all of the hydroxyzine next, having to take multiple gulps of the harsh drink. He then takes the rest of his Cymbalta, sobbing and wanting to open the door and yell for his husband. 

Remington-I took it all. Please dont fucking hurt my Andy please

William- make sure your door is locked and upload the post. Your worthless little Andy will be safe.

He posts it and holds onto his stomach, feeling it cramp heavily. Andy please come in here...

William- now delete all of our messages. It's been a pleasure Remington. Too bad you refused to stay with me

He sees the post blowing up, fans worried sick about him if he means divorce or suicide. His phone starts ringing and sees it's Sebastian, then Emerson, then Sebastian, then Emerson...

Remington can barely keep his eyes open now. He stays slumped against the door, each second it's harder to breathe and the pain in his stomach is unbearable. He smiles at Andy's hoodie he's wearing, smelling his scent. Even though he feels like he's getting colder, the hoodie keeps him warm. It's like Andy is hugging him. Almost. Black waves are splashing around him and he drops his phone, unable to keep his eyes open anymore. Please stay safe Andy...