Vegas and Bangs

Emerson drags everyone to Las Vegas on their second day off, wanting to gamble and go out to bars and parties. They take one of the crew's vans and make the two hour drive, blaring The Beatles.  Andy sits in the back with Remington, stroking his lover's back gently. Remington hides his face into Andy's neck and relaxes, feeling up most safe with the man. 

"Here comes the sun do, do, do. Here comes the sun. And I say it's all right. Little darling, I feel that ice is slowly melting. Little darling, it seems like years since it's been clear"

Sebastian and Emerson are in the front singing their hearts out, laughing and bopping down the interstate. The music and the atmosphere is so happy in the car but Remington feels cold, scared, fearful. 

"You are okay baby, it's okay to enjoy yourself. Nothing can happen with all of us."

"I know. I'm sorry I'm uptight right now. I'm just nervous as fuck...and it scares me knowing what he could do to me." He gulps, his fingers trembling slightly. "And I'm scared he would do it to you too."

Andy kisses Remington's neck softly, licking and suckling it, giving his lover some bruises. "I'll always protect you. Don't you forget it." Andy is kissing all of his sensitive spots, making is lover moan quietly. 

"Andy...stop...or else you need to fuck me now."

Andy chuckles in his ear, giving Remington goosebumps. "I don't think they will notice if we slip to the back baby."

Remington's face heats up and he bites his bottom lip, looking into Andy's blue eyes. He nods quickly. "Cover me." He looks at the front, his brothers still singing their asses off. The girls are singing with them now too. Remington quickly puts his legs over the seat, landing in the trunk of the van. There is barely any room back here but it'll do. Andy follows him, crashing on top of him and giggling.

"What if they catch us?" Remington blushes, sitting against the side. 

"They have to wait until we are finished baby. Now let me show you how much I fucking love you."

Andy shoves Remington to the floor, kissing his collarbone and rubbing his crotch roughly. 

"God I missed this. I miss you." Remington moans out, arching his back. Andy takes off Remington's shirt quickly, sucking on his chest and nipples. 

"God I've missed this too. All I want to do is fuck this gorgeous ass body every day for the rest of my life."

"Oh God Andy take me now!" 

Andy takes off his own shirt and jeans, lowering his boxers so his cock springs out.

"I think you owe me a blowie baby."

Remington licks his lips and nods, taking him inside his mouth quickly. Andy bites on his finger and rubs Remington's head, praising him quietly. Remington sucks hard and moans quietly, knowing how Andy loves it when it makes his cock vibrate. 

"Take of your pants now."

Remington giggles and unbuttons his own, shoving his boxers down too. Andy forces Remington on his hands and knees, forcing his head down so his ass sticks up. Andy quickly shoves his face into Remington, licking stripes all over his hole. 

"Ands...oh..." He whispers, shoving himself more on Andy. Please don't look in the rearview mirror....

Andy shoves his tongue in, hearing his husband gasp and moan. Luckily for them, the music is deafening up front. 

"Now baby. I need you now...stop teasing me!"

He spits on his lover's ass, then instructs him to spit on his dick as well. Remington braces himself and Andy slips a finger in, groaning at how tight his ass is. He pumps in and out until Remington wiggles, shoving a second finger in there. 

"Oh fuck, right there Andy. Yeah baby right there!" Remington is panting out but wanting so much more. Andy chuckles and shoves his dick in quickly. Remington yells out, not expecting it all at once. Andy waits to let his lover adjust a moment then quickly pounds into him, panting and smacking his ass. He tilts himself until he finds his lover's prostate. 

"Oh god fuck me Andy," Remington whines, his cheeks flushed and his eyes squeezed shut. "Own me baby."

Andy pounds him as hard as he can, wondering if they can feel it throughout the van. He smacks his ass some more, hearing his lover moan loudly. 

"You better shut the fuck up if you don't wanna get caught baby." He pants out, feeling his orgasm start to build. He scratches down Remington's back, feeling him shudder as he goes down. Andy pulls out and then flips Remington over, shoving it back in quickly. Andy puts one hand on his throat and fucks him hard, smirking at his husband.

"Andy...I...I'm...gonna..." His face is flushed and sweaty, grabbing Andy's hand. "Oh Andy, oh Andy...fuck...mmmmnh," He arches his back and Andy shoves two fingers in his mouth, shutting him up barely from his whorish moans. He sucks on them hard and gasps, spilling his come on Andy's jacket. 

Andy's thrusts start to become sloppy as he reaches his high. He looks at his hot husband and mouths I love you and fills him up, sighing at his release. He flops down onto Remington and they make out, all sweaty and smiling.

Sebastian pulls into a parking lot and everyone gets out, stretching their legs. Andy and Remington get out, giggling and kissing each other. Remington's lips are red and swollen. Both of their hair is wild and sporadic, looking freshly fucked. They hold hands and walk down the strip, feeling at ease.