Burritos and Newborns

12 hours earlier

Remington felt little kisses on his tummy, smiling when he lazily put his hands down and found his husband's straight black hair. He keeps his eyes closed, loving the little butterflies he feels when Andy runs his lips across the younger's tatted stomach.

"Mmm what time is it baby?" Remington finally manages to ask, his voice is lower and husky. The more the pregnancy has gone on, the more tired he has become.

"7:30 sweetheart. You can sleep a little longer, I just wanted to give the baby some love."

Remington feels his heart flutter. Him and Andy have became so close the last few weeks. They have always been desperately in love, but this is different. This is a whole new chapter, a whole new life.

"I'm awake now," he arches his back as he yawns heavily, finally opening his eyes and watching Andy's eyes. His eyes are completely on his pregnant lover, worshipping every inch of him.

"Can you rub my ankles babe? They hurt really bad," Remington whimpers.

"It's because you need to elevate them love." Andy goes back to the younger's tummy, spreading his kisses all across it. Remington closes his eyes, smiling in his relaxation state, until...

"Oooh," Remington gasps, while Andy found something else to kiss.

Andy chuckles, shoving his lover's boxers down, kissing his hardening length. "You want me?"

Remington nods quickly, biting his bottom lip. "Please," he whimpers, arching his back a little.

Andy smirks, grabbing the bottle of lube and spreading it on husband's hole, then pouring some on his own aching cock. Andy gently shoves in one finger, smiling reassuringly at his husband. They may have been together for almost three years but with his state of affairs, Andy rather be gentle with him down there with certain things.

He waits for Remington to start to unclench, then adds a second finger, making the man gasp out. "Please," he whimpers again, wiggling against his husband.

Andy slowly pumps his fingers in and out, purposely missing the bundle of nerves that is his husband's prostate. He scissors him open, smiling in victory.

"You are driving me fucking crazy Andrew," he whimpers, moving his hips so Andy will touch him there.

Andy chuckles and removes his fingers, kissing each inner thigh gently. He doesn't want to hurt his hubby now that he's further along.

"Oh my fucking God I'm not fragile I'm horny!" Remington yells, pushing Andy down on the bed and positions himself on top of him. Andy laughs loudly, helping his his husband get situated. Remington quickly slides down, exhausting himself after barely 5 minutes. Andy ended up helping him by lifting up his hips, doing more of the work. As long as his hubby is happy, he is happy too.

They spent the rest of the morning cuddled in bed, when it finally happened.

"Holy fuck, Andy, did you feel that?"

Andy smiles hugely, nodding his head. "Is that the first time you felt it like that?"

Remington nods quickly, laughing and rubbing his tummy. "That was a huge kick for someone so tiny!"

"I even saw your tummy move! That baby is going to be a soccer player!"

They both lounge around the bed and watch Baby B as they call it since they don't know the gender, do their little kicks and wiggles. They laugh together, excited for their journey. Their little pride and joy.