Scares and Boxes

Andy closes the door, looking around the boxes and walking quietly. After walking around the tall stack by the door he sees Remington walking slowly, looking around and hugging himself. Andy smiles, watching the slender man sway his hips with every step, his black shiny hair slightly curled against his head. His combat boots loose on his ankle and his black skinnies tight against his legs, showing every curve and edge. 

"Remi."

Remington jumps and turns around quickly, tripping over his ankles and falling into some cardboard boxes. Andy runs over to him and helps him up from the floor.

He pulls him up and dusts him off chuckling. "Jesus fuck are you okay?" 

Remington is wide eyed, staring at him like he cannot believe his eyes. "Um, aren't you supposed to be on tour? Why are you here?"

Andy furrows his brow in confusion. "Uh, yeah babe, I just got done playing in Chicago and I have another night here. I asked your brothers to bring you here."

Remington rolls his eyes and walks slowly to the other side of the room.

"I see. So what you can see my wrists in person or what?"

Andy walks quickly to Remington and grabs his wrist, pulling him into his arms. He hugs him tightly, making Remington freeze in the embrace. 

"Um Andy i-"

"Shh baby, just let me hold you for a minute."

Andy rubs his back gently, resting his chin on Remington's head.

"I missed you babe. So much."

"Andy I don't think we-"

Andy pulls up Remington's chin and kisses him hard, sucking on his bottom lip. He slowly pushes him on top of the boxes and crawls on top of him, sucking on his tongue. 

"Andy," Remington says breathlessly. "Not like this. We aren't okay."

He sits up on his elbows but Andy takes off the younger's shirt, kissing his neck and chest.

"I love you Remi. I love you with my whole fucking heart. I'm sorry I've been distant." He licks down Remington's abs, making him moan and lean his head back. 

"I just didn't think you were happy with me, I didn't feel good enough to complete your wants and needs." He kisses his hip bones and Remington bucks up, his hands shakily grabbing onto Andy's arms.

"You are enough for me. You are everything to me. I can't handle you ignoring me. I thought you were cheating on me-ah!"

Andy shoves his pants down effortlessly and shoves his whole member in his mouth. He pops it out and rubs it quickly.

"I'd never dream of it baby." He kisses up his shaft and licks the tip, earning him moans and pants.

"We...we haven't....in months..."

"Oh I know. Let me make it up to you."

He shoves his member back in quickly, making Remington arch his back and moan loudly. Remington spreads his legs to hint at his husband, and Andy smirks at him accepting the hint. He spits on him and rubs it on him then takes off his pants hurriedly. He spits on his husband again, shoving himself in quickly. Andy takes Remington's legs and shoves them up, pounding into him like crazy.

45 minutes later the couple finally got back dressed, hickies littered all over their necks and their hair sporadic. Andy opens the door to an annoyed Sebastian, who rolls his eyes at the both of them. 

"Are you two always that loud?" Lonny asks, sitting by the door with his head in his hands.

"Uh, I mean," Andy chuckles.

"Where's Em?" Remington asks, looking around.

"He didn't want to wait for the grand finale."

Remington blushes, hiding his face into Andy's chest.

Lonny looks up at them, "How is your voice not hoarse?"

"Okay enough," Andy laughs and takes Remington's arm, guiding him to the bus.

"That limp is really noticeable Rem! Let everyone know your ass just got fucked!"

Remington flips him off and walks out of the building, following his anxious husband.

Andy helps him into his bunk, kissing him softly. He closes the curtain and pulls Remington on top of him.

"Forgive me? Please?" Andy pokes his bottom lip out.

"Can you promise to talk to me next time when you have a problem?"

"I promise baby. Now kiss me. I've missed you so much."

Remington cuddles into his arms, kissing his mouth gently.

"Love me forever please."

Always my sweetheart. Always."