Sex and Euphoria

Andy rubs his husband's lower back and smells his hair, loving his cherry blossom scent. 

"We only did it that one time, you sure you are ready?" Remington straddles the black haired man and wraps his arms around his neck. 

"That was over two months ago, and for different reasons, I want you now. I only want to feel your hands on my body."

Andy rubs his hands over the younger's nipples, rubbing up and down his chest. 

"Like this?" Andy purrs into his neck.

Remington arches his back and nods, while Andy continues to rub on his chest and abs.

"What else do you want to feel baby?"

"Your mouth," he moans out. 

Andy smirks and rubs Remington's bottom lip, stretching it low. 

"Tell me where baby."

"My neck," he pants against his fingertips. "And you in me. Now."

"Yessir," Andy purrs while taking off his pants, Remington doing the same. Andy reaches over and grabs the lube from the night stand, squirting him aplenty. He quickly starts kissing and sucking on Remington's neck softly while shoving his fingers into his hole, making him whimper out. He fingers him quickly but making sure not to touch his prostate.

"Andy! Quit teasing!" He groans out, arching his back. Andy smiles and shoves himself in quickly, making Remington yelp out. 

"Andy please do it hard please!" He begs, while Andy rolls his hips into him, sucking on his collar bone. "Andy! Oh fuck Andy!"

"I know baby, I know." He shoves his husband's legs back by his head and pounds him as hard as he can.

"Oh fuck Andy! God baby please!" Remington scratches his back just they way he likes it and arches his back. "Andy go faster please!"

Andy smirks and quickens his pace, shoving two fingers in his husband's mouth and making him suck on it. "Oh yeah baby suck it good."

The blonde haired man is in total bliss and starts rubbing himself quickly. Andy shoves both of his hands down and smiles evilly. "No touching your cock baby. It only belongs to me. Only I can touch it."

"Oh f-fuck Andy!"

"Scream my name when you come baby. I want the whole fucking street to hear it."

His cheeks are red and flushed and little bits of sweat is on him. He grabs onto his husband's black hair and whimpers, "Andy, oh fuck oh god Andy!" 

Andy looks at his flushed lover and smiles, also looking at the mess that he squirted on his chest. 

"Clench just like that, oh god yes Rem. I love that tight little asshole yeah." Andy slowly comes undone, filling his husband up with come. He slowly removes himself and lays on top of the blonde haired man, panting heavily.

"God I miss this," Andy chuckles. Remington pulls his face close for a deep and breath filled kiss.

"Thank you Ands, seriously." 

Andy cleans them up quickly and they both pass out rather quickly.