Sand and Drinks

Andy is on the beach in Miami, drinking a Pina colada. The stress overtook him and he had to leave. He finally saw the video of Remington having sex with William. He looked like he was enjoying it. He begged William to suck him off. Why would he do that? He does that with me. Does it matter? Am I not important?

His stomach has felt like it is in his throat for a while now. His heart is broken. The beach and the sun was inviting at first but now he rather have his husband by his side. The guilt tears him apart but hearing him scream that fucking man's name is infuriating. God it fucking hurts.

Is it considered cheating? If he cheated on me I can give him worse payback. 

The phone starts to ring with Lonny's name.

"Hey Lons."

"Hey Andy. You feeling any better yet?"

"Honestly, no. I'm heartbroken as fuck. I don't know what I should do Lonny."

"Andy, I really think you need to look at the bigger picture."

Andy frowns, stirring his drink.

"How is he doing anyways?"

"He's been taking his meds so that's one good thing. He hasn't eaten though. He will drink a little bit but he hasn't eaten  since you left. He has gotten sick a couple of times though."

"Fuck. Just remind him to eat and order some takeout or something on my card. Has he hurt himself or threatened to?"

"No scars on his wrist so I don't think so. And no, he really doesn't talk to me. He's pretty quiet in his room. I'll check up on him in a minute. But I really think you should talk to him Andy."

"I will soon. I'm just not ready yet. I'll talk to you later."