Tambourine and Guitars

Remington smudges some more black eyeshadow under his eye and smiles at the mirror. He is wearing a zip up gray hoodie and tight black joggers with checkered Vans. He looks healthy. Happy. Lively. He's ready to put on a show for Palaye's fans.

"Rem we are going live in one minute!" Sebastian yells from the other room. Remington brushes his hoodie down and looks at his body in the mirror, hoping no one can notice his weight loss. He hurries into the den where Emerson and Sebastian are sitting on a black couch seperated, waiting for Remington to be the peanut butter and jelly to their sourdough bread.

Sebastian props the phone up on the tripod and they go live on Instagram, they all say hi and wave. They only sing a couple songs, Mr. Doctor Man, Get Higher, and Don't Feel Quite Right. The fans beg and plead for them to sing You'll be Fine and Dying in a Hot tub so they do, appeasing the Royal Council Gods. 

Once they are done, Remington smiles and sighs in relief.

"Wasn't that scary was it bub?" Emerson asks, hugging his brother.

"Yes it fucking was," Remington chuckles. 

Sebastian gets up and walks into the kitchen while Emerson plays with Remington's hair.

"Are you really doing okay or are you lying?"

Remington snuggles his body onto his brother. 

"I'm trying to be Em, I really am. But Andy...I feel like I'm such a burden on him. He constantly follows me around making sure I eat all my food or makes sure I don't throw it up. He's depressed but keeps lying to me about it. And it's all my fucking fault. Always with that notebook in his hands writing down every calorie and the air I breathe. He shouldn't be this stressed over anyone, husband or not. He don't deserve it."

Emerson nods, rubbing his brothers hair gently. 

"You have to give him a minute to adjust Remi. You were fainting in front of him and he was scared. I mean he just got you back after being so scared you were leaving him forever in one way or another. You gotta help him through the depression."

Remington plays with his fingers nervously and lifts his legs onto the couch. He stares up at the ceiling until his eyes burn and closes them.

"He leaves for tour soon. What if he realizes when we are apart that I'm not worth it?"

"He won't Remi. Give him some faith."

Remington opens up his eyes when he feels something thrown at his stomach.

"Strawberry Poptarts. 370 calories. Eat both because I already told Andy you did." Sebastian smiles cockily. 

Remington groans and opens up the silver packaging, nibbling on the sweet tart.