Tears and Pain

Remington wakes up gasping and coughing, feeling the pain radiate in his chest. He opens his eyes and the room is darker this time. Thank God!

He looks around and sees Andy asleep on a chair. His eyes are so dark, he must not have slept much lately. Asshole gets what he deserves. He looks to the left of him and sees a heart monitor beeping fast, his vital signs showing. Am I dead? Am I alive? What the fuck is going on?!

Remington stands up from the bed, crying in pain instantly. He has a tube inside his lower side, wires all over him, how did he survive this?!

Remington pulls the equipment off of him and gasps when the tube comes out of his chest. "Oh my god oh my god!" He screams loudly, falling against the wall. Andy wakes up instantly at the noise, his eyes bright when he sees his lover.

"Remi? Baby? You are awake oh thank god!" Andy runs over to help his husband until Remington tumbles backwards, pushing Andy away from him.

"Get the fuck away from me! You pathetic cheating asshole! You promised!" Remington is gasping in pain, leaning his head on the wall. "I hate you I hate you I fucking hate you," he cries quietly. "You should have let me die! I asked him to kill me Andy why didn't you just let him?"

Andy pulls him up, pushing on the nurse button when he sees blood coming from his chest. "Remi what are you talking about? Let who kill you?"

Remington sobs hard, allowing Andy to lift him back onto his bed. "When you cheated on me you narcissistic fuck. I told William to kill me and he almost did! You should have let me bleed out! Get away from me. Now." 

Andy looks at his husband in pure confusion, walking to the door and yelling for a nurse. A small brunette lady comes rushing in, gasping at his tubes being disconnected. 

"Mr. Biersack you need to stop ripping your body to shreds! Leave the catheters in!"

"Get him away from me! I don't know where I am!" He screams, thrashing on the bed.

Andy looks at the nurse in dread. "I don't know what he's been talking about..."

"You fucked some guy in the bathroom! Why are you pretending like you don't remember! I wouldn't fuck you so you found someone else! You were so high you didn't give a shit about our marriage! Andy when I flushed my ring I meant it I'm done!" Remington touches his ring finger and gasps. 

My ring is still on? How did they find it? "What...." 

Andy pulls out his phone and rings Sebastian. "Get in here now. Something is wrong with his memory. He doesn't want me here...I need your help now!"

Remington curls up into a ball and cries, "It hurts so bad I can't take it."

The nurse reconnects his ECG lines and puts an IV into his wrist. "Mr. Biersack I need you to calm down okay sweetie? I'll give you something for the pain. Your doctor is on his way in here now and we will talk. Are you hungry or thirsty?"

Remington shakes his head, hiding his face in confusion. Sebastian rushes in and opens the door, looking at Andy.