Lattes and Rims

The table has an awkward silence, as if Sebastian is drilling holes into Andy and Remington. Emerson awkwardly watches the three, sipping on a tea. 

"Was it good?" Sebastian asks, watching his little brother squirm.

"Was what good?" Remington asks quietly, feeling his eyes widen. His cheeks grow a little pink.

"Their chai. Was it good?"

"Oh. Um, yeah, I really l..liked it." 

Andy chuckles at his husband's embarrassed face and eats a scoop of his fried potatoes. Emerson looks at him and mouths What the fuck is going on? Andy smirks and shakes his head at him.

"Come on Seb what's the matter with you?" Emerson groans out.

"Sorry Emmy, I'm just so fucking hungry. Maybe if I didn't go in to wait for these two for almost an hour I'd be in a better mood."

"Seb I said I'm so..sorry." Remington pleads, wanting his brother to drop it.

"Then you two shouldn't have ate and spoiled your appetites before we came."

Remington's faces darkens in embarrassment and Andy rubs his face with his hands, chuckling at Sebastian's grouchiness.

"What really? What did you guys eat? We would have came earlier!" Emerson says casually, looking up at Remington.

"Yeah, Andy, tell him what you ate before you came. I'm sure he's dying to know."

"Seb, shut up," Remington whimpers, making Emerson grow even more curious.

"Okay seriously what happened and why are all of you acting weird? I just wanted to enjoy food with my brother and family now that he is finally awake and in good health."

Andy clears his throat and smirks, "Sebastian is just mad because he walked in while I was giving Remi a speech therapy lesson."

Remington chokes on his drink and smacks his husband on the chest. "Oh my fucking God."

"See? His stutter is so much better!" Andy laughs out, reaching and grabbing Remington's knee.

"Oh is that what you two are calling it? 'Oh Daddy harder fuck me harder!' Is he even okay to have sex yet? And you should have waited until after so I didn't have to hear all the noises you two were making!"

"Well shit I thought you guys actually ate something good," Emerson mumbles against his drink.

"I mean I did," Andy says casually. 

Remington's eyes widen again and he gulps at his husband, mouthing Don't you dare.

Andy smirks at his husband and faces Sebastian again. "His ass tastes too fucking good to remember dinner dates." 

"Andy!" Remington groans out and shoves Andy's hand from his knee.

"I can't stand you," Sebastian rolls his eyes.

"What? Shouldn't you be happy that I can make your brother so happy in every single way possible? If you haven't tried rimming you should, it is like an instant orgasm for my darling."

"Babe please enough!" Remington begs.

Emerson chuckles and is glad he isn't involved.