Depression and Despair

Emerson and Sebastian end up coming to the hospital that same day when Remington texted them. Remington has been beside himself, sobbing quietly and giving up. Andy never came back. It's been four hours. He really did leave. He really did leave me.

Emerson got into bed with his brother and is holding him in his arms, doing whatever he can to comfort his brother. Sebastian has been holding the puke bag for his brother, who cried himself to vomiting multiple times. Dizziness is overcoming Remington's vision and he doesn't care anymore. There's no point in living.

"He's gone, he's really gone," Remington whimpers into Emerson's chest. Emerson shushes him, rubbing his hair until he goes to sleep. Emerson looks over at Sebastian with a worried expression.

Sebastian sits forward, looking at his exhausted brother. "He's not going to make it Em. Not this way. He's giving up."

Emerson has tears in his eyes, his stomach feeling like it's in his throat. "I can't lost my brother Sebby. He's my best friend."

"Have  you heard from Andy? He hasn't texted me since this afternoon."

Emerson shakes his head, feeling angry at his brother's husband. "He hasn't said anything that fucking coward."

Once 8 hits the brothers have to leave, slowly slipping from Remington's grasp and surprisingly don't wake him up. He's too weak to even wake up. The doctor tried waking him up for dinner but he didn't budge. He gave up.