Abortions and Betrayal

Thank god for Zofran!

The last three weeks were almost tolerable. With the help of medication, Remington has been able to keep most of his food down and he even gained 7 pounds. Anxiety has still been drowning him but once he felt the little flutters in his tummy, nothing else existed except for true happiness. He absolutely hated wearing oversized shirts and sweaters on stage when he rather take his shirt off but he isn't ready to reveal their little bundle of joy yet to the world.

Andy has been completely supportive as well. He wakes up before his lover, making him a mug of warm milky tea and usually toast and fruit to start his morning. He makes sure Remington takes all his vitamins and medications and also pricks his finger for him still. Remington's sex drive has completely risen, even more than Andy's surprisingly. The high inducing orgasms are addicting and Andy helps him every morning, letting the younger sit against him in his lap and Andy gives him a quick few tugs, making the man arch his back and melt. He promised he would be quiet but proves himself wrong every time.

The end of tour has finally arrived and the four meet up at the airport, checking into their flights.

"I'm thinking our next tour can be in November in the US, we can do another 12 weeker, what do you guys think?" Sebastian asks while they all sit at a little cafe.

Remington thinks in his head, how far along will I be? 19 weeks now, then another 4, another 4, 27 weeks-ish? The baby is due in early March or late February they said.... We would be touring until around January...oh hell no!

"Don't put anything set in stone Sebastian, I need some time to think."

Sebastian sighs, taking a sip of his coffee. "I know it's all scary for you Remington and the bastard is just trying to get a rise out of you. But he didn't even do anything! If we want to gain fans and followers we need to release our album and tour again. I know it sucks, but we are all here for you bub."

Andy moves his leg to where he is rubbing Remington's ankle, making his husband look up at him and smile.

"I know you guys need the touring to get by but I know my husband needs plenty of rest and calmness. Just because William didn't do anything at the concert doesn't mean he won't in the future. Sebastian, you saw what he was texting us. We can't just dismiss this."

Sebastian rubs his eyes in annoyance. Emerson glances at Remington's ticket on the table. "You guys are going to Atlanta? But we aren't done with the recordings!"

"Remington, I get it, you are fucking scared. But please, put our band first for once! We have to get this done!"

"His health comes first! His health will always come first! Just like it would for either of you! He's been throwing up every day and his sugar is out of balance again! Let me take care of MY husband and get him better! I don't give two shits about this band if it means my husband dies from it!"

Remington sinks lower in his seat, the anxiety making him shake. But once he starts feeling his stomach flutter, he smiles, ignoring the yelling match around him. He rubs his stomach softly, loving the little kicks he feels inside. He always thought it would be weird feeling something alive inside of him like a parasite and he's the host, but this is love.

"Flight to Atlanta Georgia 12:25 now Boarding!"

Remington and Andy stand up, the brothers follow as well.

"You two are fucking selfish! You know that! No one is going to hurt you Remington! Get over your fucking fear of eating and you will be fine! Just stop being dramatic!"

Andy grabs Remington by his waist and ushers him along, walking towards the terminal quickly.

"Or is it more than that, huh? Was the sex tape real? Did you really cheat on Andy and now regret it? Huh? Now the world knows about you being easy?"

Remington stops, tears instantly filling his eyes.

Emerson smacks his older brother on the arm. "That was really fucking uncalled for Seb. That isn't ok."

Andy wraps both arms around his husband, pulling him into his chest. "Don't baby, let's go, come on don't listen to him. We are going home."

Remington instead turns around, staring at both his brothers as calmly as possible. "No more tours for the rest of the year. Maybe next year I don't know. I won't be joining you. But for now, my schedule is completely empty as my husband and I are starting a family."

Both the brothers' jaws drop, the negativity swirling in the air. "I want a family with my husband. And we found out a couple of weeks ago that I am pregnant...I'm 19 weeks today. I'm due in February. Which would make touring impossible for my body. So, I'm going to relax with my wonderful husband, and we are going to prepare for our little miracle. Andy, come on let's go."

Andy keeps his arm protectively around his waist and they both give their tickets to the attendant, disappearing.

Sebastian stands there, overloading with rage. "I cant fucking believe this! I can't believe this! Ever since they got together he turned so selfish!" He storms off into the restrooms, splashing his face with water. Emerson follows behind him, feeling torn.

"Seb, they've been married for 2 years now almost 3. We shouldn't get mad at them for wanting a family. That's what people do."

"Not when it affects our careers Emerson! Do you know how much money we are losing by not touring? He is fine because he has his rock star husband and everything will be fine for him!"

Sebastian opens up his phone, tapping on it harshly.

"What the fuck are you doing now?"

"Contacting his therapist in California. He isn't stable enough to carry a baby let alone raise one."

Emerson stands there in shock. "So what, you think they will just force him to have an abortion? Are you kidding me?"

"He's been drinking almost nonstop and refuses to eat. He is harming the baby more now. They will admit him and do what needs to be done. He's a danger to himself."

"Sebastian...think clearly...this isn't right..."