Tests and Sobs

"F-faster baby!" Remington squeals, clawing at Andy's back.

"Keep it down love," Andy pants, grabbing Remington's legs and pushing them down against the man further.

"Oh god you are so deep!" Remington is desperately scratching the man, about to explode.

Andy wishes he could see his face but Remington made him turn off all the little lights in their bunk. He feels awful that he is becoming this self conscious. But he can work with him, as long as he isn't purging his food purposely.

"I'm gonna- oh Andy! Fuck fuck oh fuck!"

Andy takes his heavy hand and grabs Remington's discarded boxers, shoving them in the boy's mouth to muffle him.

He is squeezing the sheets tight and convulsing like crazy. He is left shivering and whimpering.

Damn, that must have been some orgasm.

"Fuck so beautiful baby."

Remington pants loudly while Andy starts pounding him even harder. His legs feet are now touching the bed above him and he is completely bent in half. He claws at the bed, the siding, the wall, anything he can grasp. Two in this position? Thank the gods.

He starts whimpering when he is teetering on the edge, feeling Andy's movements become more sloppy. "God you are so fucking tight." He grunts out, and those words are what pushes his lover over the edge.

It is like the perfect high. Everything is hazy around him and he doesn't even mind when he feels his husband pull out and come all over his stomach. The warmth is welcoming. Is he even laying on a bed anymore? God this is heaven.

"Baby, Remi, can you hear me?" Andy leans over his husband, smacking his face lightly and trying to get his attention.

"Hmm?" Remington manages to say, not even paying any mind to the man.

"I said let's go shower sweetheart. You are absolutely covered in us," Andy chuckles.

"Mhmmm," Remington says, his eyes glazed and everything is just. so. soft.

Andy ends up picking him up, quickly running to the bathroom and setting him on the counter. Remington closes his eyes and continues to smile, not even caring that his husband took him into a well lit room naked.

He doesn't realize when Andy picks him up and places him in the shower, relaxing against the water until...

"You do have a little pudge on your belly."

Remington's eyes shoot open and wide. Good feeling gone. He is back to reality and his reality is Andy is staring at his fat stomach.

"Fuck Andy give me some privacy!" Remington scowls and turns around.

"Oh no no turn back around," the older whispers, guiding his husband around.

"Why so you can make fun of me for being fat?" Remington tears up, feeling the hot tears fall down his cheeks.

Andy drops to his knees and kisses his stomach gently, looking up at Remington with complete happiness. His smile couldn't get any bigger if he tried.

"Baby have you taken a test yet?"

Remington looks at him in confusion.

"What are you talking about?"

Andy laughs loudly, putting his hands on the younger's waist. "A pregnancy test. I don't think this is fat."

Remington's eyes widen. No...it can't be. Could it be? No. Absolutely not. I'm not getting my hopes up for it to be destroyed.

"Baby this would explain everything! Why you are sick all the time, your taste aversions, your cravings, the tiredness, all of it!"