Smiles and Husbands

It's 8 at night and Andy watches as Remington finally opens the front door. He stumbles inside and trips over his shoes, giggling quietly. Andy sits up from the couch and raises an eyebrow.

"Are you drunk babe?"

"It would be a better explanation than having to tell you I'm just a fucking clutz."

Andy laughs out loud and walks into the kitchen, making Remington a plate of food from the stove top. Remington follows behind quietly.

"Mmmm fuck Andy what smells so good?"

"I made that little recipe we saw on Tik Tok with the Olive Garden dressing and noodles and shit."

"Ugh it smells heavenly."

Andy chuckles, giving Remington a scoop full and gives him a slice of garlic buttered bread.

"Eat up baby. I already ate." 

Remington takes the plate into the livingroom and mindlessly watches what's on the television.

"Your little show was good babe. How are you with it?"

Remington puts the plate down and smiles sweetly.

"I was scared they were going to question my weight but no one did. It felt good even though I wasn't in a room full of fans. I like knowing I matter."

Andy kisses Remington's knuckles and sighs, breathing in the moment. 

"Did you want to come with me on tour? Or are you staying home?"

Remington frowns and looks down.

"I think it'd be better to stay with my brothers. We can call everyday but I'm scared if we were to fight and make things worse."

Andy nods, agreeing with his husband.

"Just make sure to actually stay with them and tell me every time you eat okay?"

Remington nods and chuckles.