Aches and Pains

5 days have gone by and the hospital is finally discharging Remington. He hates hospital beds and wants to sleep next to his husband anyways. He sits up on his bed, kicking his feet while waiting for the doctor. Andy smiles at the sight, seeing his husband alive is a huge relief. Also that he's in good spirits.

"What's the first thing you are going to do when we get home?" Andy asks, breaking their silence.

"Mmmm can you make pancakes? With Nutella?" Remington asks excitedly.

Andy chuckles. "Of course baby. Anything you want I'll make it happen."

Remington smirks, rubbing his bottom lip gently. "Maybe I can do that video too, and you can give me those spankings..."

Andy raises his eyebrow at the younger. "Horny are we?"

"God yes. I told you I was touch deprived. I meant it."

Andy chuckles, rubbing Remington's thigh. "I could do your spankings now while we wait it"

Remington's eyes widen in fear, "And what will happen if Dr. Collace comes in while you are doing it? Nope not a chance Andy. I'm not ready to explain our kinks or sex life."

Andy laughs, sitting back in his chair. He loves it when Remington becomes embarrassed. They hear a knock on the door and Andy smiles innocently at his husband.

Dr. Collace comes in, giving Remington a gentle smile. "Alright are you ready to go?"

"Yesssss," he groans out, being his dramatic little self.

"Alrighty so here are your discharge instructions. Remington you have to eat 2000 calories a day. Try to have it be a healthy balance of fruit, veggies, carbs, and proteins. You need to gain at least ten pounds and I bet your numbers will even out if you do. Now the fun stuff. You need to walk as much as you can. Don't over exert yourself. You will not have the same energy going home and will tire easily. We just need to get your heart back in shape slowly. So no running, lifting weights, climbing, sex, anything big yet. You can work yourself up to exercising more intensely but for now, just walk."

Remington's jaw drops and Andy chuckles. "Okay but what if Andy does all the work? Can I have sex then?"

Andy covers his mouth while he giggles and Dr. Collace tries to keep a straight face.

"I'm sorry hon but no. It'll still raise your heart rate. You are young, you can survive four weeks without it. Instead, walk your frustrations out!"

Andy laughs loudly, his husband looking like he's in shock. 

The couple walks in their house and Andy heads into the kitchen. "Ready for those pancakes darling?" 

"Fuck yesss."

Remington sits at the breakfast bar as he watches Andy mix the batter, put butter on a pan and slowly pour the batter in. He licks his lips, watching Andy's every move, how he effortlessly does everything. His muscles and tattoos look so good right now...

He groans, feeling hot and heavy. He needs to be touched NOW. Andy flips the pancakes, giving his husband a sweet smirk. His lips are moving, he is saying something, but he can't hear him. All he can think about is his lips somewhere else... His hands holding his thighs up... His hips thrusting into him...

Remington stands up quickly and walks into the bathroom fast. He splashed his face with cold water and feels tears well up in his eyes. This fucking sucks. It is actually making him ache.

Andy rushes in behind him, worried to all hell.

"Baby what's going on, are you okay?"

Remington sniffles and nods, feeling his sore body become heated again standing next to his husband.

"Just give me a minute, I'll be out in a second," he chuckles out.

Andy frowns and pulls Remington into his arms. "Talk. Now. No more secrets."

Remington hides his head in Andy's neck, feeling embarrassed but being this close is not helping him. "It's just going to be a long four weeks."

Andy furrows his eyebrows at him in thought and realizes. "Oooooh."

Remington nods, involuntarily shoving his hips against his husband. "I need space," he groans, pushing himself off gently.

"God I wish I can help you sweetheart." Andy rubs Remington's hand, while Remington wishes he could be rubbing his-

"Okay no touching." He chuckles, taking his hand back. 

"Your pancakes are done so come on and eat. And I'll get you a good glass of ice cold water."