Eyes and Stages

"Sweetheart, wake up baby."

Remington smiles, feeling the light flutter of kisses on his collar bone.

"Mmm Andy wanna sleep."

"Does the baby not want homemade rice pudding?"

Remington sits up quickly, rubbing his tired eyes and smiling. "The baby would love some rice pudding."

Andy chuckles, handing the younger the warm bowl. Remington eats it happily while Andy lifts up his shirt, kissing the small bump.

"Hey baby, Daddy loves you so so much," he whispers against the bump. "Be really good for your mommy and eat this yummy pudding. Your mommy needs to rest for his big show tonight."

Remington runs his hands through Andy's hair, loving the gentle kisses across his tummy. He finishes his bowl and sets it to the side, pulling Andy up to him.

"Can I like nap and you rub my tummy more until I fall asleep?"

Andy smiles, kissing his temple. "Here baby come lay on my chest. Nap for awhile and hopefully the baby lets you keep this down."

Remington snuggles close, the heaviness becoming darker until he is asleep again.

Andy checks his sugar right before he wakes him up again for sound check. He nudges the boy, receiving a groan in response.

"Come on only a few more weeks! You got this love."

Remington slowly sits up, yawning and stretching in the process. "What time is it?"

"4. You have to do soundcheck sweetheart. You need to eat something before you go though, think you can handle that?"

Remington nods, looking back at him innocently. "C...can I have some Cheetos?"

Andy holds in his laugh, smirking at the boy. "Cheetos Remi?"

"With um with queso please?"

Andy laughs loudly, shaking his head. "Emerson is going to kill you when he finds out you at his chips. You don't even like Cheetos!"

"The baby does," he mumbles, smiling when Andy stands up to get what he asked for. "And hot green tea please! Thank you darling!"

Once Andy comes back, Remington munches on it happily and pulls out his laptop, watching The Office. Andy left and sat on the couch, drinking a cuppa while scrolling through his phone. He checks in with their security team to see if they had anything else on William and unfortunately they don't. Once tour is over Andy is wondering if he should take Remington into hiding and not go out until well after the baby is born, just like Kylie Jenner and Khloe Kardashian. He doesn't want William to catch wind of this pregnancy at all. That's his baby. That's his husband. And he will fight to the damn death for them.

Remington crawls out of the bunk, stretching when he stands up. He puts the queso back and throws the bag away, smiling in content knowing that the baby is happy. "Anyone else here or just us?"

"Just us babe. Think you can wear something loose to the show and for the remaining tour? I don't want anyone finding out yet."

Remington nods, plopping down on Andy's lap. "I was thinking of the same. But that's fine, I can steal your clothes from now on."

"Oh such a shame," Andy whispers, kissing Remington's nose.

"I know. Hope my sexy husband doesn't mind."

"Mmmm I don't think he would."

"Sometimes you never know with him."

"I think he is just over protective and wants to keep his hubby and baby safe."

Remington smiles, leaning his forehead against Andy's. "Can we keep the baby our little secret until we go back to Atlanta? I think my brothers won't be too happy. And I'll be past the point of an abortion."

Andy frowns, wrapping his arms around his tiny husband. "I don't want you worrying about that at all. It's your body. We were trying and succeeded. This is our happiness. We will be fine and if they have a problem, then they can keep that issue in California."

Remington nods, closing his eyes. "I'm going to go get dressed and then let's go darling."

Remington is on the stage, singing I Don't Feel Quite Right. He is wearing an oversized pink sweater with light wash skinnies, prancing around while the crowd is going ballistic. Spain has been absolutely amazing! He jumps up and pulls himself to an upper beam, hanging upside down near the crowd. They are going haywire and grabbing at his hands and arms, making him realize that he shouldn't be climbing any more. He fights off the extra hands and pulls himself back up, them gently jumping down. He groans at the ache and pulling in his stomach but he smiles, shaking his head at the round ligament pains. They finally go to their last song, Ma Cherie, when all three sit at the edge of the stage. Remington leans on Emerson, singing beautifully. He loves being so close and intimate with the crowd. He freezes, stopping when he sees a peculiar pair of eyes staring back at him. His mouth runs dry and his eyes widen, scared out of his mind. William.