Texts and Worries

Remington is all smiley with Andy later in the afternoon, dancing against him while cooking some shrimp on the stovetop. Andy has his arms around Remington's tiny waist, singing I Want it That Way against his ear, kissing his neck gently while swaying with him. They are a giggling mess.

Remington puts the spatula near his mouth, "Tell me why!" 

"Ain't nothing but a heartache," Andy sings, kissing and nipping at his ear.

Remington stirs the shrimp, rubbing his ass onto Andy's crotch. 

"So this is how cute you two look alone huh? Or after you have sex."

They both look up quickly to Larisa recording them and Sebastian is smiling, happy to see them in such a great mood. 

Remington blushes, kissing Andy's jaw quickly and looking back at his brother. "We um, we are making some shrimp tacos, you guys want some?"

"Hell yeah. I'm sick of cooking," Sebastian jokes.

Remington gets the slaw ready and puts it all together, walking to Larisa and Sebastian handing them each a plate. "What?" He chuckles, Sebastian can't stop smiling at him.

"It's just good to see you happy and carefree, you know?" 

Remington bites his bottom lip and looks at Andy in the kitchen, putting their tacos together. "I fucked up when I left him. I wasn't happy the entire time and I felt stuck...I'm just glad he gave me another chance. I don't deserve it." He looks away, sitting down at the table. "He's just...god he's just everything I could ever want and need."

Andy walks over and puts a plate in front of him, kissing him as he sets it down.

"Eat it all sweetie. And maybe I'll reward you."

Remington blushes and looks down at his plate, giggling quietly. He picks up a taco and eats it while Andy sits next to him eating as well. Sebastian smiles at them both.

Andy gets a few notifications on his phone and he looks at his phone, frowns and looks over at Remington in worry.

Unknown- Wow he looked so fucking yummy all tied up and sweaty. Did he ever tell you about the fun we had with ropes?

Unknown- I would tie his arms behind his back and fuck him from behind, another guy would shove their dick in his mouth. He would cry and scream in pain when Austin would taser and whip him but I know he enjoyed it. Does he like leather play with you too? He was perfect all tied up and mouth gagged

Unknown- You need to stop refusing him sex though cuz I can give it to him as many times as he begs for. Come on Ands. He could be a great puppet for us

Unknown- How did he enjoy the BJ? Is he confident with his body now?

Unknown- I'm going to come for a visit when you leave him alone. I know he misses me

Unknown- Oh oh Andy. Sweet innocent Remington. You thought last time was bad

Unknown- I'll see you in Nevada

Andy screen shots it and looks up at Sebastian, who caught on to his worried face. He texts him the screenshots, not wanting to put an ounce of fear into Remington. Sebastian opens his phone and rubs his jaw, looking up at Andy every once in awhile as he reads.

Sebastian- Idk what all happened there I just know how fucked up Rem was coming home. How bad was it? What all happened 2 him??

Andy- I'll explain later. I don't want Remington knowing about this yet

"Who are you talking to?" Remington asks, drinking a sip of water.

"Oh no one sweetie just checking in with how Charlie's doing." Andy puts his phone down quickly.

"Mm can we go home to Atlanta after my cardiologist appointment? I miss him!"

Andy smiles and kisses his cheek. "Whatever you want to do baby we will do."

"Let's just bring Charlie with us wherever we go. We need to be a family."

Andy chuckles, "I agree."

Remington grabs his and Andy's empty plates and washes them quickly. "I'm going to swim for a bit baby."

Larisa says, "I'll join you!"

Once they've both left to go outside, Andy groans in annoyance, gliding his fingers through his hair.

"I'm fucking scared Seb. I can't let him out of my sight."

Andy walks to the door and watches him dive in the pool, laughing and talking to Larisa. 

"He's going to flip when he finds out."

Sebastian joins him at the door, putting his arm on Andy's shoulder.

"Maybe you shouldn't tell him."

"No...no...I told him no more secrets. That's what tears us apart. The fact that I'm not telling him now is going to piss him off." Andy rubs his eyes, breathing heavy. "I have to tell him tonight.  I'm not letting him out of my sight. I don't care if it's even with you two but I need him safe."

"Andy...he's my brother. What happened to him there?"

"He uh, he was raped a lot. Electrocuted and whipped. Gang raped. Chocked, starved, waterboarded. He was forced to enjoy sex with the man and make videos with him acting like everything was fine. Then when they mutilated him...stabbed him...that's all that he can even manage to open up about. I know there's more."

Sebastian nods, opening and stepping out of the door. Andy follows him and sits on the side of the pool, rolling up his pant legs. Remington swims up to his legs, kissing his ankles and giggling.

Remington stands up on his tip toes and kisses Andy, smiling and biting his bottom lip.

"Such a little tease Remi. What am I going to do with you?"

"You want me to pay you back for earlier? I can..." Remington licks his lips, playing with his pants button.

"Oh baby no not yet. But soon I promise. Why don't you join me in the bedroom and we can talk baby?" Remington pulls himself out by Andy and stands up, grabbing a towel and pulling Andy up. 

"Are we okay?" Remington asks while joining him in the house, looking worried.

"We are always okay Remi, don't worry about us." Andy says reassuringly. 

Remington gets dressed quickly and then sits on the bed, looking up at his nervous husband. 

"Whatever I did I promise I'll fix it Andy. What can I do? I'll do anything darling please give me a chance I'll-"

Andy bends down and kisses him quickly, slowly crawling on top of him and shoving his tongue in his mouth. Once they both pull away breathlessly, Andy rubs Remington's head and pulls him in his arms.

"We are fine Remi I promise. But I had something happen and it involves you...can you handle hearing it? It's about William."

Remington looks up at him quickly, "What....what do you mean....Andy?"

"He's been texting me again sweetie. We cannot be separated. You have to be with me at all times. Okay love?"

Remington nods, snuggling closer to Andy. "Are um...are we safe? Should I be scared?"

"I don't know lovie but do you remember what happened last time? You got into a car by yourself thinking it was an Uber. So let's be extra careful, only renting our cars and not relying on anyone else.  I'm not leaving you by yourself or with anyone else."

Remington nods, sitting up and putting his head on his hands. 

"Look sweetie I'm here..."

Remington stands up quickly, running to the bathroom and throwing up into the toilet.