Grass isn't Greener and Public Indecency

Remington stays in the empty hotel suite staring at the wall. Andy walked out and never came back. He has Andy's wedding ring in his hand, tears slowly falling down. His phone has been buzzing like crazy from most likely Ashley. 

I shouldn't have been going behind his back...I'm just as bad as he was. He thought we worked past it all...I should have signed us back up for marriage counseling. This isn't fair to him at all. 

Remington is still naked and wrapped in the sheets, not finding any energy to move. He reaches over and grabs Andy's planner to see what he had planned for them.

10/01: Relax at hotel, spend some quality time and order in

10/02: wake up early, start the day at Central Florida's Zoo and Botanical Gardens to zip line, then go to de Leones spring state park to go kayaking and restaurant that makes your own pancakes at the table

10/03: relax at hotel, go to dinner at the restaurant in hotel, go to sugar rush afterwards for huge milkshakes

10/04: Disney

10/05: Universal Studios

10/06: Medieval Times then relax at hotel

10/07: Leave for home 

Remington tears up, knowing he fucked it all up. It's not even about the fun it all sounds but that Andy had made every decision and planned it all entirely. He's been too cold to the man...but then there is Ashley. He came out of the blue one day and captured Remington's eyes right away. There has to be a reason for it. He sets the planner down and takes a shower to calm his nerves.

Remington gets dressed and finally looks at his phone, seeing that Ashley had been blowing it up all morning.

Ashley- So any news?

Ashley- I just got a text from Andy. You broke it off huh? I'm so proud of you baby :)

Ashley- Fly to Cali and come over. You are free now 🖤

Remington bites his lip and feels anxious...what did Andy say to him?

Remington- I'll be heading that way today... I'll let you know what and when okay? I'm still kind of shaky and idk if I made the right decision 😒

Ashley- I'm waiting 🖤🖤🖤🖤

Ashley- you made the best decision. Let me prove it to you baby boy

Once Remington lands in LAX, Ashley picks him up with open arms. Ashley wraps his arms around Remington tightly, kissing him hard and forcefully. Remington chuckles nervously and pushes him off gently. 

"That was kind of fast Ash... I don't know if I'm ready for all that yet."

Ashley smirks and grabs his butt, making Remington gasp.

"Ash we are in public! Stop."

"Then let's go home baby boy." Ashley grabs Remington's bags and they walk to his car, throwing his things into the trunk and they get into the car. Ashley turns the car on and looks at Remington, who is playing with his fingers nervously. Ashley leans over and kisses him hard, letting his hand travel up the black haired man's shirt. 

"Ash! What are you doing?"

"Don't tell me you are scared of a little bit of public indecency..." He unzips Remington's pants and shoves his hand down his pants, rubbing on his soft member.

"Ash not here people can still see us!" Remington shoves his hand off hastily and has goosebumps all over him. Andy would respect him if he said no...fuck but this isn't Andy. Fuck.

"When we get home I'll show you who's boss and you are going to melt." He smirks and drives off fast.

Remington follows Ashley into his house, feeling uneasy and nervous about his boldness but he doesn't want to show it. He places his suitcase down by the couch and Ashley wraps his arms around the younger, kissing his shoulder gently.

"I'm so glad to finally have you in my arms baby. I'm so proud of you for sticking up for yourself."

Remington chuckles, "Yeah I'm still kind of in shock." He remembers earlier how Andy made passionate and emotional love to him and how great it felt, how attentive he was. Sadness pits in his stomach and he gently rubs his own wedding ring. He still hasn't taken it off because he's scared of what would happen if he did 

"Let's talk about that snap last night baby boy," Ashley sucks on Remington's neck making him quiver. He grabs Remington's hand and leads him to his bedroom, where Remington knows what he's expecting.

Ashley's hands are all over his lover's chest and scratching him everywhere. Remington is riding on top of him gently, sweat forming all over his body as he is almost reaching his breaking point. 

"God you are so fucking sexy. Ride me you dirty little boy. Claim this cock."

Remington moans loudly and bounces harder, chasing the orgasm that keeps running the opposite direction. 

"Ash, please touch me!" 

Ashley barely rubs his cock making it all worse, than he completely finishes inside Remington and pulls out, smiling and panting.

Did he really just finish himself before me?!?!

"God you are perfect Rem. That was the best sex I've ever had from a man."

Yeah, wish I could say the same.

"Y..yeah," Remington pants, whimpering at his hard cock that wants attention. Ashley ends up falling asleep and Remington could cry. He hurries to the bathroom and grabs his phone, searching for any porn as quickly as possible to help. Then he remembers, Andy and him have some sex tapes on his phone....