Cold and Byes

Andy looks at Sebastian with dread. They hung up on me. Remington has to be going through something again. He would never do this. He's not in the right state of mind. And William is using it to his advantage. 

"William has Remington," he whispers, watching Sebastian's eyes widen in shock. "And...Remi...oh my god...he asked William to kill...him." Wow, he sounds like he is actually scared.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" Sebastian yells, shoving Andy against the wall. "I told you to leave him alone if you are just going to fuck with him! Andy this is MY brother! The bastard is going to kill him don't you get it? All because YOU can't keep it in your pants!" Punch him Sebby!

Andy slides down the wall, sobbing loudly. The world is spinning and he wishes it would spin in reverse, taking back time. He would have never accepted what Emerson gave him.

"I didn't mean any of it Seb! I was out of my fucking body! I don't want anyone else except for him! I lost all control," he sobs, hyperventilating. "I need to call security and maybe they can find where they are headed. We were finally able to tap into his phone."

After awhile they found what hotel William purchased for one night. They ran to the van, leaving everyone behind. 

Remington is on his knees, sucking the man off as hard as he can. William grabs his hair, shoving himself all the way in and cumming down his throat. He feels dizzy, the room becoming shadowy for a moment. He can hear a machine beeping far away. What the fuck is that? He shakes out of the dizzy spell and William throws him on the bed, tying his hands to each bed post. He coughs roughly, what the fuck is in my throat? Eventually the feeling stops and Remington looks widely at the man in front of him. 

"You ready?" 

Remington nods quickly, hot tears are pooling in his eyes. "Do it quickly, please."

"How about let's call your whore of a husband and let him watch your undoing, yeah?"

Remington nods, pumping himself up. This is it. These are his last few moments. I am strong. I can do this.

William video calls and Andy picks up immediately.

"Guess what we are about to do Ands?" He chuckles darkly, loving all the power he has at this exact moment.

"I know where you fucking are! We are almost there now! Untie him now!" He sounds desperate.

William gets on top of Remington, showing them both his knife. "Are you ready to hear his squeals Andrew?"

"Stop it! Now! Remington tell him you don't want to go!"

Remington whimpers, feeling cold hands all over his body. This must be death. Death is preparing him. Oh shit!!

Remington screams loudly, feeling the knife plunge into his side. Oh god it hurts!!! He struggles against the handcuffs and hands, gasping. 

"Stop it!!" Andy screams, making William chuckle.

"Andy!" Remington squeals, his chest now in so much pain. 

William stabs him in the middle of his stomach and the lights flicker. "Oh my god Andy make it stop!"

"You. Asked. For. This." William grunts, stabbing him again but in his arm. Remington thrashes his legs and cries out, regretting every decision he has made. He could have forgiven Andy...could he?

William stabs him one more time in his chest, removing the knife slowly and walking out of the room. 

No no no I don't want to be alone! Please Andy!

He feels weight squeezing his chest, suffocating him. Andy and Sebastian run inside, stopping when they see the bloody man on the bed. It is so dizzy, the lights won't stop flickering. Remington's eyes droop, accepting his last few moments.

He feels warm hands on his face, seeing beautiful blue eyes. "It'll be okay Remington. Breathe."

Remington starts to choke, sputtering blood everywhere. "I'm sorry," he barely says, the beeping is so fucking loud now.

"I'm here always Remington. You are fine." Andy cries, rubbing his husband's cheeks. Why isn't he scared?

"I want a boy and..and and a girl, I w..." He coughs up more blood, the lights are dark. Who shut off the lights?

"A girl...live on vu suberbsss." His body is shaking, he can't hold on much longer. "Raizze are k...kids...wit...you..." The beeping is loud and the lights are finally gone. The cold hands are all over him and whatever the hell is in his throat won. He can't breathe. Why is the beeping so loud?? He feels himself slip away, but the warmth on his face will always stay.

Sleep in peace Remi.