Walk and Talk

Andy yawns and arches his back slowly, stretching as he opens his eyes. Remington is rubbing his lover's head gently, sitting up against the bed. Andy snuggles closer into his husband's thighs and kisses them softly. 

"I'm so glad this isn't a dream." Andy sits up and kisses his husband gently. 

"Me too," Remington whispers back, blushing as he looks down at his hands.

"The doctor c-came in while you were sl...sl...eeping and...and...he said I'm d..doing great."

Andy pulls him into his lap and smiles, kissing all over his face. "God I'm so fucking glad baby." He squeezes his lover tightly and hides his tears into Remington's shoulder, not wanting to guilt him.

Remington plays with his hair gently, missing how soft it was. "And...Andy...I'm so...fu..fucking.....sorry." 

"No, baby, not right now. We will talk about everything later. I only want happiness from you from now on. Did he say anything about your stuttering?"

"He s...said... It's fine. T..to k...k...k...eep talk...k...king. And ma..k..k..make me do stuff. It's, it's my fault. If I...I...I'm fu...fuc..k...k...ed up. Y-you must be annoyed."

Andy looks at his husband and pulls his mouth close, desperately kissing him. He shoves his tongue in his mouth and massages his jaw and neck gently. Remington does a slight moan and squeezes Andy's hair.

"You are going to be fine baby. And if you have this stutter forever, I don't give a flying fuck. Because I have you back and I can hear you, watch you, and you are awake. Maybe if we do some more tongue exercises you will get better?"

Remington blushes and hides his face. "Oh my God Andrew."

Andy laughs out loud and kisses his forehead. "See? Didn't stutter there did you? Maybe if I get in-between your legs, you can practice your babbling that way huh?"

"Andy stooooooop," he giggles, hiding his face into his husband's neck now. 

A few nurses come back in and try to get him to walk, but since he's been laying in bed for so long he can't manage more than a few wobbly steps. They assign him a walker and they take laps across the hospital until he is dripping with sweat. Andy rubbed his back the entire time and would whisper dirty things into his ear, making him blush and laugh like crazy. 

Once they get back to his room, Remington lays panting on his bed, too exhausted to get back up. Andy helps give him another bath in bed and washes all the sweat off his body, cooling him down.

"You...been...doing this for awhile?" He asks in between pants.

"Yeah baby, since you were in a coma I'd be the only one to bathe you and deal with you on a more intimate level. I didn't want anyone else touching you."

Remington nods and puts his hand on Andy's arm, smiling gently. "I w..want ..to go home."

Andy finishes cleaning him up and puts him in a new gown,  smiling gently. "You will soon baby. They probably want to get your legs and body on a stronger level before they release you."

Remington nods, laying back down and yawning. "Cuddles please?"