Starvation and Models

It's been weird adjusting to a new man. Remington is so used to Andy's  mannerisms and characteristics that this is a nerve-wracking situation for him. Ashley has been patient and kind to his new surroundings and hasn't made him too uncomfortable. 

"Okay hot stuff, come on a date with me?" Ashley smirks, catching Remington's attention.

Remington blushes and smiles, "I'm down. Where you taking me?"

"How about a winery?" Ashley straddles Remington on the couch, making Remington chuckle. "Let me get you drunk drunk."

Remington gently pushes him off. "I'm going to get dressed I'll be quick!" He runs up to Ashley's bedroom and pulls out a black button up jacket and a gray beanie, then adds a scarf. The same scarf he wore on the first date with Andy.... He shakes his head of the memory and puts it on, making sure his black skinnies look good and adds a pair of black combats.

"God you are fucking breathtaking," Ashley says, watching him against the door. 

Remington blushes and giggles. "Stop you are making me embarrassed." 

Ashley takes his hand and they head to a local winery giggling at each other.

6 wine samples later Remington is feeling quite tipsy, heat staying on his cheeks as Ashley looks at him like a hungry snack. The waiter brings them a meat and cheese board with various spreads, fruits, and crackers. Remington shoves some in his face, barely understanding the taste differences. "Fuck this is so good." 

They are seated outside and the breeze is slightly chilly but the sun is shining bright. It's so peaceful rather than being out in the city. Their garden here is beautiful.

Ashley eats some himself, wanting to eat something different. "careful how many you eat baby."

Remington stacks meat and cheese on another, shoving it in his mouth. "Why?"

"Um because you don't want to lose that pretty little figure? Don't gain weight from something stupid like this."

I barely eat...how the fuck am I going to gain weight from this? Fuck I really am fat... Remington puts his hands down, feeling embarrassed.

"Let's go home, come on."

Remington follows him and Ashley drives home, both of them quiet. 

They step inside and Remington takes off his coat and scarf, stretching his arms. 

"Can we watch Dexter? Pleaaaaaaase?"

Ashley chuckles and grabs his jaw. "How could I ever say no to such a pretty face?" 

Remington blushes and chuckles, biting his bottom lip. 

"Come with me, I want to show you something." 

Remington follows and they are both in the bathroom,  looking at the floor length mirror. Ashley rolls up Remington's shirt and squeezes the side of his stomach, then repeats on the other side. 

"See? You gain weight so quick. You need to be careful. Come with me to the gym tomorrow and I can help you lose it."

Remington gulps and nods. "I...I didn't realize I had that."

Ashley chuckles. "I'm only looking out for what's best for you. You are so fucking beautiful. But you know how to help you quicker? Throw up what you ate today and I bet those pieces of fat will go away quicker."

Remington whimpers and looks down. "I don't want to Ash... I don't want to get addicted to it or anything."

"But then everyone else will see your beauty baby boy. You will be so sought after. Even for modeling gigs!"

Remington nods nervously.

"Here, take these two fingers and shove them down your throat. Don't stop until you succeed."

Remington brushes his teeth and looks at his fingers, which have his teeth marks now engraved in them. Guilt is swishing around in him because he promised Andy he would eat more...but Ashley said Ill be too fat?

"Bring that sexy tiny ass in my bed now!" Ashley growls, making Remington turned on.

Remington takes his shirt and pants off slowly, crawling into bed. Ashley grabs his wrist restraints and wraps them around Remington's little wrists, smiling at the view. He puts a blindfold on his eyes and a ball gag, shoving a dildo in his ass and records him on his phone to secretly send to Andy. Ever since they kicked him out of the band, Ashley has been wanting any sort of revenge. And Remington is a very sweet one.

Remington wakes up the next morning, wrapped around Ashley completely. Ashley smiles at him and kisses down his chest.

"Ready for the gym baby?"

"Can we have breakfast first? I'm fucking starving!"

Ashley chuckles. "How about a hot tea with lemon instead? Save your calories."

Remington groans but nods, Ashley does know what's best.

Once they get to the gym, they both start doing cardio and running on the treadmills. Remington isn't nearly in shape as Ashley is but does his best to keep up. Remington can do pulls ups and strength training easily, making Ashley proud. They do many weighted squats and then end the day with doing the stair master. Ashley stands Remington into the mirror and smiles at him.

"Once you are skinny baby all the modeling agencies will be after you."

Remington chuckles, taking a sip of his water. "Why do you want me to be a model so bad babe?"

"Well, why not? With those beautiful cheek bones and plump lips, you can go farther than your band baby boy."

Remington shrugs, not really wanting to talk about his band with Ashley.

"Let's go home and drink another hot tea. You'll feel so great."