End and End

"Remington, Remi, wake up babes."

William kisses the man, nudging him. Remington whimpers, gulping.

"Oh baby wake up for me, are you okay?" William shakes him again, growing worried.

The room is spinning, the lights are blinding, everything is hazy.

"Help..." Remington gulps, his body trembling. My baby, please let my baby be okay

William helps Remington sit up, grabbing the shot that he had one of his workers grab from Andy last night.

"How do I do this Remi?" He asks worriedly.

"My thigh..." He whimpers, needing the stick now.

William takes the cap off the needle and jabs it into the pregnant man's thigh, hoping it'll work.

Remington closes his eyes, breathing deep. "I'm scared."

"I got you baby, I got you."

Andy...I need my Andy. He will know what to do...please...I need my husband...

Andy waits by his phone, praying to any God that's willing to hear him. Please, let my husband be okay.

"Did you guys get anything from the phonecall?"

The woman shakes her head sadly. "They are in Florida. That's all I know."

Andy nods, his feelings are all over the place. 52. And what if it kept dropping? He'd be in a coma. Fuck...I need to know now.

"What...what can I do now? What should I do? I feel so fucking useless."

"Just wait, have your phone on at all times. That's all you really can do."

"Okay," he whispers, sitting next to Lonny. He lays his head on his lap, keeping his phone next to his side.  Lonny plays with his hair, rubbing his scalp gently.

"Do you want me to make you anything? Order something?"

Andy shrugs, staring at his phone.

Four hours have gone by and Andy was able to take a short nap, staying on Lonny's lap. The investigators made phone calls in the background, researching houses that are abandoned, if they've seen similar cars driving through. They've been trying to clear images of the license plate since they met up with Andy to hand over the shots. They tried telling Andy to stall them, but he heard his husband's voice, he knew his body was shutting down.

Sure enough, his notifications go off loudly, everyone stops and stares. Andy sits up, rubbing his eyes quickly and picks up his phone.

Remington- Thank you baby. I'm feeling a lot better.bthe baby is kicking like crazy. She misses you

Andy- are you safe? Please let me know what I can do. Do you remember anything around you?

Remington- it took him like 20 minutes to get me a glucose meter. At a rite aid. Wait I think I have the receipt! When I go back I'll check.

Andy- oh thank fucking God. Be safe be careful. Let me know what town it is asap. I'll come soon.

The door barges open, catching Remington red handed.

"I...um..." He whimpers, not knowing what to do.

William leans against the door, smirking. "Who are you talking to baby?"

Remington puts the phone down, standing up and walking cautiously to the man.

"I, um, I don't know anything about my sugar. I had to ask...um, to make sure I'm okay."

"Mhm, and what else have you been lying about baby? Hm? Are you really on bed rest?"

Remington whimpers, gently putting his hands on Williams chest. "I was scared at first, please understand baby. I'm so sorry..."

William chuckles, shoving past Remington and picks up his phone. "So you won't mind if I destroy this?"

Remington shakes his head, breathing in deep. "Toss it. I don't care. I need to lie down now Will, can you come with me?"

"Nah, what you are going to do is take off your clothes, wait for me on that bed. I'll dispose of your phone in the mean time. How good you are in bed will determine if you will get a harsh punishment for lying. Got it?"

He whimpers, nodding. "Please hurry."

Andy waits by the phone, nervous that he hasn't heard anything. He keeps refreshing his messages, leaning back and forth on his feet, ignoring everyone around him. This doesn't feel right. Remington should be texting back by now.

Once the notification goes off, everyone stops. Andy opens it quickly, his eyes widen instantly.

Remington-

Caught ya. Give me some good reasons why I shouldn't gut the baby out and leave him to bleed to death. Tic tok.