Music and Funnel Cakes

The walk is quiet at the beginning stages of night. The sun is displaying a beautiful purple and orange sky and the wind has a small chill. Thank you Jesus for the wet cold season to be over. It's been two months since their vacation in February and the couple have became much closer. They cuddle and hold hands every night now. Remington can go into stores now as long as Andy is by his side and he hasn't been jumpy as much. Things are definitely better.

Andy smiles from across the table at his darling soulmate. There is a festival going on and the crowd is now starting to die down. The music is some sort of country singer and he smiles that they are out of the house. 

Remington grabs his hand from across the table and smiles when Andy meets his eyes. 

"Andy, you know how much I love you right?"

Andy smirks and rubs his husband's hand. "How much do you love me baby?"

That sweet giggle escapes his lips and Andy swears he could melt from the adorable sounds.

"Can you get a funnel cake? Pleaaaaaaase?"

"Oh yeah? What do I get out of it huh?"

Remington bites his bottom lip and thinks, "you'll get half of a funnel cake?"

Andy laughs out loud and shakes his head. "How about a delicious kiss instead?"

Remington giggles and leans over the table, giving his husband a sweet kiss.

"Oh come on, one more?" Andy asks, poking his bottom lip out.

"Jesus fuck babe not in public!" A blush crept up on his cheeks and Andy stands up and winks at him. 

Remington watches his husband walk away and a twinge of anxiety hits him. He hasn't been alone in public before.... The chilly wind gently caresses him and he shudders, fuck I should have worn a jacket. He pulls out his phone and texts Emerson.

Remington- Hey, what are you doing right now?

Emerson- Drawing. Just laying low with Shy. You need something?

Remington- Nah just got a little bit of anxiety but I think I'm okay. We went to a festival and Andy left to get me a funnel cake. But now I'm sitting alone and trying not to panic haha

Emerson- Shit I want some funnel cake

Remington- Me too

Emerson- Well no shit Sherlock

Remington laughs out loud and shakes his head. He scrolls through Instagram and looks at the tags he has been getting lately. Mostly fan art and Nutella memes. Mmm I wonder if they have Nutella up there too... He decides to take a selfie with his head resting on his left fist, showing off his wedding ring. He captions it, When the Husband is out doing Husbandly Duties

He looks down at his ring and smiles, he loves belonging to someone. Maybe I should get a collar? Or is that too kinky? 

Andy sits down and places the funnel cake in front of him. 

"What are you smirking at?" Andy takes a small piece and eats it.

"Do you really want to know?" Remington asks while shoving a bunch in his mouth.

Andy laughs and wipes some of the powdered sugar from his lips. "Tell me, now I gotta know."

"I was thinking about getting a collar. I like belonging to someone, you know? Show everyone you own me..."

Andy raises his eyebrow and watches his husband eat. "That's kind of kinky Mr. Biersack. You want a leash to go with it?"

Remington chuckles and a blush creeps from his cheeks. "Maybe," he whispers, looking down. Remington eats his half and pushes it towards Andy but Andy shakes his head, pushing it right back.

"You need to eat more anyways love bug. And I'd love to show you off as your owner even though you already have a ring to show it."

Remington shyly smiles and shivers from the wind.

"And see? That's why you should eat more too. You are skin and bones." He stands up and walks behind Remington, placing his leather jacket on his shoulders. "I also told you to wear a jacket but noooo." 

Remington finishes the funnel cake and grabs onto Andy's hand. "Hot cocoa then home?"

Andy smiles and nods, helping his lover up from the seat.