Scares and Hidings

Remington freezes mid verse, his eyes widen in fear. William. He gulps and needs Andy now. He needs to leave. NOW. However, his body disagrees. His body is frozen to the spot. I can't breathe I can't breathe. Does he know about my baby? I can't do this. Andy? Where is Andy? I need you now! Oh god oh God.

Sebastian nudges him gently, giving him a reassuring smile. "Are you okay?" He whispers at his younger brother.

Remington shakes his head quickly, managing to grab Sebastian's thigh harshly. Sebastian nods, seeing his brother have a panic attack. Sebastian nods at Emerson and both brothers start back singing the song, while Remington stares in fright.

The crowd cheers and claps once they finish the song, Remington's panic attack not ruining their moods. Emerson helps Remington stand up and rushes him off stage with his arm wrapped around his waist.

Andy meets them and pulls Remington quickly into his arms. He grabs the younger's chin and looks at his face and eyes, detailing everything. "What's going on babe, are you hurt? Are you scared? Do you feel sick?"

Remington stands there in shock, the fear imminent in his huge honey suckle eyes. He puts his hand over his tummy, wanting to protect their little life.

Andy steps closer to him and whispers in his ear, "Is it the baby? Do you need a hospital?"

He manages to shake his head, keeping his hand on his tummy.

"Are you going to puke Rem?" Emerson asks, watching the two.

"William is here," he croaks out, barely audible. Andy's eyes widen at the news.

"How do you know? Are you sure?"

"I...I saw him...during Ma Cherie....he was there, smiling at me... Andy, what if he knows?"

Andy shakes his head quickly, wrapping Remington in his arms. "No babe, he shouldn't know a damn thing."

Remington buries his face into the older man's arms, shaking terribly. "I'm so scared," he whispers. "I want to go back home."

"Soon," Andy kisses his forehead, squeezing him tight. "Let's go back to the bus for now. You need to relax.

What a good little slut you are. *SMACK* Oh hush it wasn't that bad! *SMACK* Let's see how long you can hold your breath for baby! *STABS* Take it like a fucking man you whore! Andy don't want you! You are worthless! Trash! *STABS* Stop crying for him you little bitch he doesn't want used up fuck toys! Now spread your legs for me now. *SMACK* Oh I know you love my big cock, take it like a good slut. Oh we have company you say? A little baby? Let me cut the fucking thing out of your stomach-

"No please don't!" Remington yells, sitting up quickly and dripping with sweat. He panting and looking around him, for him to remember he is in his bunk.

"Baby are you okay?" Andy asks worriedly, sitting up groggily.

"Just a nightmare Andy, I'll be okay. Go back to sleep please." Please don't. Please help me.

Andy pulls Remington down to him, completely cuddling him from behind. "Breathe baby. It's okay. I'm here. I'm going to protect you."

"P...please don't let him t...touch our baby."

His husband nods, kissing the back of his neck. "I am protecting our baby. And in order to do that his mommy needs to sleep and eat so he will be big and strong."

Remington wipes his tears with the blanket, chuckling quietly. "If he f...finds out he won't fucking stop Andy. I really want to go home and hide. Before my bump gets any bigger.

Andy sighs, wishing he can do it right away

"Three more weeks babe. Now that your brothers know they will know if you see him on stage again. And fucking yell for me, I'll run out there in a heartbeat."

"Three more weeks I'll be 19 weeks and that's halfway done," Remington mumbles.

"And you will be home, fireplace on, warm fuzzy socks and all the hot cocoa you can drink. I'll make sure to massage your ankles everyday even when they become swollen and back rubs too. I'll spoil the living hell out of you darling just you wait."

Remington blushes, closing his eyes and smiling. "When should we tell the family?"

Andy chuckles, wondering the same. "When you are okay with it. Either now or when we are in Atlanta. Whichever you choose is what we will do. Or we can just be like, surprise, this 5 month old is ours!'

He giggles, shaking his head. "I'm just scared they are going to try to force an abortion or adoption on me. I need them to understand this is our life too. I just wish they would see if from my point of view. I'm in love with the best man ever and he nothing short of amazing."

Andy scratches the younger's back quietly. "Go to bed sweet heart. You know I will be here, protecting you two like aways."

Remington nods, yawning as he cuddles up to Andy's neck, passing out quicky.