Nevada and Wet

With all the restlessness pooling inside of him, the Palaye brothers started working on their next project, Anxiety, 2 weeks later. They are in Nevada shooting it and the weather isn't horrible. It's hot but not horrible hot like it usually is. They all rented a house together even though Andy, Sebastian, and Emerson haven't spoken to each other much since their little fight. 

Remington and Andy get there last while Sebastian, Larisa, Shy, and Emerson are already at the Air BNB. Remington opens the door to a clean, white and beige decorated house, with a huge open kitchen. Remington walks around and notices everyone else is in the pool. The backyard garden and pool looked like a spa. Andy brings in both suitcases, smiling gently at his husband.

"Ready to be away from home for a little bit?"

Remington nods, walking to see which bedroom is theirs. Andy follows and they find a king size bed in the middle of a huge room, white and gold fluffy comforter and pillows surrounding the bed. Andy walks across the white fuzzy rug and walks into the bathroom.

"Wow."

"Wow what?" Remington asks, walking up behind his husband. "Wow."

The bathroom is huge. They have a walk in shower that could be a whole another bedroom and a bathtub that could probably fit 5 people. Remington groans, plopping on his stomach on the bed. Andy chuckles, sitting next to his lover.

"You okay baby?"

Remington mumbles, "You know what I want to do in there?"

Andy rubs Remington's lower back gently, "You want to bathe and get clean in there."

Remington whips a pillow at him and Andy gets up, blocking the hit and laughing. 

"God just looking at you, you are such a fucking tease." 

Andy rubs his eyes, smiling. "What did I do now?"

"You are fucking breathing. And you just touched me. And you are, I don't know, wearing tight clothes. Those pants make your legs look so good and long." Remington licks his lips while staring at his husband up and down.

Andy smirks, "Would you rather me be naked?" 

"Ughhh!" Remington yells out of frustration, walking quickly over to Andy and rubbing his hips against the man. "Please Andy, it can be our dirty little secret, please."

Andy sighs, feeling his husband's hard on. "You know you can't baby. Not until they say your heart is healthy."

"One nice little blowjob isn't going to kill me..." Remington says, rubbing Andy's chest. "And it won't take me long at all. Suck me and I'll suck you. Come ooooon." He kisses his husband's neck, lightly sucking on a spot that he knows drives his husband wild.

"Okay...on one condition," Andy says, grabbing Remington's ass.

Remington looks up at him in excitement, ready to tear off his clothes in two seconds.

"We call your doctor and ask permission."

Remington's jaw drops and backs up from Andy. "Fuckingteasemotherfuckerprick." He mumbles, walking away. Andy chuckles and grabs his hand before he leaves the room. 

"Check your sugar now babe."

"Motherfuckerthinkshecantouchmewheneverbuthewantstobeafuckingteaseandcheckmyhealthselfishassprick." He mumbles lowly, making Andy laugh out loud.

"You are so dramatic when you want your dick wet!" Andy presses the button of the meter against his index finger, making him jump. He puts the blood on a strip and inserts it into the meter, setting it down. "But I promise I still love you."

"Yeah whatever," he grumbles, giving up and sitting back down on the bed with a pout.

"Poor poor Remi," Andy teases, waiting for the meter to finish. Once the meter beeps, he picks it up and smiles. "74 baby. That's good!"

Remington gives a small smirk, looking up at Andy. "Because you keep feeding me."

"And I will continue. Why don't we go visit your family outside?"

"OUR family Ands. They are your family too."

They walk to the backyard and everyone smiles, swimming their direction.

"I thought I saw you two come in!" Larisa says, pulling herself out of the pool and hugging Remington while still wet. Remington opens his mouth and acts in shock.

"Oh hush you will live. Andy!" She yells, hugging him after. Andy hugs her back and she looks over at Remington. "See, that's how you are supposed to hug someone jerk!"

Remington sits on one of the chairs, letting his overlarged hoodie swallow his legs whole. Andy sits next to the pool, talking to his brothers. They will start the video early tomorrow morning.