Music Videos and Forgetfullness

Remington directed his song Lonely for the first time, basing it off of his childhood in a sorts. He wears the black dress he bought with Sebastian and has to create illusions of being high, crawling on the ceiling, levitating, etc. The only hard part for him was digging into the ground because it was cold as fuck and he doesn't have much strength anymore. The whole thing took about a week to capture and they've been working every night on editing it.

He and his brothers stay with the producer, picking which scenes to put where. They add in a scene with a little boy fighting with his parents, making the whole video come together. This video perfectly sums up the reason they called it The Bastards and so will the rest of the songs. 

Remington sends the images to Andy, smiling in triumph

Remington- We did it babe! We finished our first video!

Andy- I'm so proud of all of you!! When can I see it?

Remington- 2 days 🖤 we are releasing it at midnight

Andy- Ugh I'm so excited to see it. I'll stay up 

Remington- you better!!!!!! 

"Alright it's done!" Their producer yells, having everyone gather around to watch it. The whole thing gives them chills. It captured every raw emotion and it was eerie. Perfection.

All three separate and go to their homes, exhausted but fulfilled. Remington takes a long hot shower, washing the grime and day away. Everything feels so good. He steps out of the shower and dries off, barely having enough energy to put on a pair of boxers. He collapses into the bed, feeling his stomach growl but it's all too comfy. The dizziness returns but he convinces himself it's him falling asleep. 3 more days. He drifts off, passing out hard.