Departure and Aggression

Lonny wakes up around 3 and yawns loudly, stretching his legs out on the couch. He checks his phone and Andy hasn't sent anything. Andy needs to get the fuck over himself. He is hurting Remington more than he realizes. Remington is at least trying to be honest. Shit I would have done the same thing if I were him. All he was trying to do was protect himself. I haven't checked on him in a good minute.

"Remington!" He yells from the couch. Silence. Huh maybe he's asleep too. It is a cloudy day. Lonny stands up and slowly walks to Remington's room, fumbling on his phone. 

"Rem what do you want to eat? I'm gonna order something."

Lonny looks up and sees he isn't in the room. Oh crap shit crap. He walks quickly to the bathroom and he isn't there either. 

"Remington!" He yells, becoming worried. Andy is going to fucking kill me. He pulls out his phone and calls the man, pacing the room. He hears Remington's phone goes off and finds it underneath a pillow. Oh crap. He looks outside and Remington's car is gone. Oh crap.

He pulls out his phone and calls Andy.

"Hey Lonny. Did you get food yet? Is he eating?"

Lonny gulps and puts his hand on his forehead. "Andy, I think he ran off."

Silence.

"What do you mean you think he ran off. How could he get past you?"

Lonny feels the guilt in his stomach swirl and he pulls on his hair. "Andy, I took a nap. I swear to God he was chilling in his room. He was fine. He was being quiet like usual. I took a nap on the couch, and, yeah, here we are. His phone is here and the car is gone."

Andy puts his drink down and sits up from his chair. "I can track where the car is at Lonnie hold on."

He pulls up the app on his phone to find his car's location, and he gulps when he sees it's at the airport. "Fuck Lonny I'm coming home."

Andy had hurriedly packed his things and went to the airport, waiting for the next flight to Atlanta. He called the airport to see what flight he got on but they don't have anything under his name. Fuck fuck fuck fuck. He goes to look into Remington's bank statement online and he sees he has been blocked access. Fuck Remington really went deep this time... I should have spoken to him at least once. Fuck. I left him in the dark with my goddamn feelings and I should have just called him. He boards on the plane and decides to look up his bank number, and calls to act like him. He knows Remington's card number by heart anyways so he probably doesn't have to talk to anyone. He goes through his transactions until he hears that he made a large purchase at Enterprise.

Fuck...so he knew I'd track his car. Wow. 

Andy's anger grows more and more by the second. He texts Lonny and asks him to go to the rental car place at the airport and see if they can give him any information. He turns off his phone once the plane is about to take off and his stomach is back in his throat. I still fucking love him but I needed air. Why can't he just give me that? Why did he just have to take off?....Because I took off....because after I saw the video I couldn't stop yelling at him...did I shove and kick him? I think I did...fuck...I blacked out. Watching him willingly have sex with another man did me in. Especially to that vile human. But he did tell me why...I fucking understand why but it hurts too much...god I'm so stupid. I knew I should have called him. I knew it.