Wrong Person and Gains

1 month later Remington steps on the scale and smiles. 168. Ashley wants him to be around 140-150 so that's the goal. The way things are going he should hit it in no time!

Remington has almost completely stopped eating. He eats maybe a salad a day but mainly drinks hot teas. It's what Ashley wants after all. 

"I'm going to do a recording babe don't wait up!" 

"Okay! I'm going to the gym in a minute!"

"Good boy!"

Once the door shuts, Remington sighs. He misses Andy...but does he fully miss him? Ashley has been so supportive. He's helping him advance in his career and be more than just a rock star. Ashley treasures him like a diamond and worships him every chance he gets. Andy just cheats and lets him get mutilated...

Remington pulls up Andy's Instagram and notices there hasn't been a post in over a month. He frowns, knowing why. He opens up their texts and wants to text him so bad. I miss you....I'm sorry.... But he closes the app instead. It's what's best. Remington is so happy with Ashley. 

He heads off to the gym, happy and pumped to make his lover proud.

"When's the last time you spoke to your brothers babe?" Ashley asks, sitting across from Remington on the couch. He has his phone and is scrolling through Twitter.

"Fuck, it's been a while. I don't know if they even know me and Andy separated."

Ashley frowns and speaks lowly. "I don't want you to even say his name."

Remington gulps. "I take it back I'm sorry."

Ashley rolls his eyes and picks Remington up from the couch and heads to their bedroom. He pulls out a paddle and undresses Remington quickly, spanking him hard. 

"Ow fuck Ash I'm sorry stop!"

"You aren't getting off the hook that easy baby boy! You can take 30 more."

He forces Remington down and he squeals in pain. "Please stop!" Ignored.

Once he's done Ashley strips himself and lays on the bed. "Come ride me you little slut."

Remington gulps and nods, hissing at the pain from his newly beaten skin. Remington rides him fast while playing with himself. He closes his eyes and imagines it is Andy, with his soft skin and long strong fingers grabbing his waist. He starts to moan, remembering how loud he used to be for Andy. How Andy would kiss his abs and lick his ass until he came uncontrollably. Or when he would play dom and he would be Daddy...oh god this is turning me on so much! Remington feels his high coming and moans longly.

"Oh, ah ah ah, mmmmnh, Andy...." He opens his eyes quickly and luckily Ashley didn't seem to hear him, so he closes his eyes again and imagines Andy sucking him off, doing everything in his power to make him come. Ashley only cared about his own orgasm. Andy always made sure that Remington got off more than once.

Remington releases all over Ashley's stomach, feeling guilty as hell. He wants to call him so bad...would he take him back? 

Remington stands up quickly and jumps into the shower.