Nutella and Aches

They changed the fucking ingredients! They had to of! This shit is fucking nasty! Bring back the old Nutella! Bring back the fucking original recipe!!

Remington throws an internal hissy fit after opening 6 jars of Nutella. Bastards. He gives up and lays back on the bunk, staring up above and giving up. Nutella is life. Life without Nutella isn't worth living. He doesn't want to get ready for his next show but he has to. His depression has been out of control, regardless of Andy's efforts of trying to win him back over. He's been surprising him with flowers, cupcakes, chocolate covered strawberries and champagne, but it all makes the younger feel worse. He rather lay in bed alone. He is no longer beautiful and if Andy could ignore him for weeks straight, then here is to another four weeks.

Andy tastes every jar Remington tries to throw out, confused to all hell. They literally taste like Nutella. He laughs, the boy must have the taste down to a fine art.

Remington ends up wearing a loose white button down shirt and leather pants that luckily for him stretch around his new curves. He has to wear tons of concealer and eyeshadow to cover up his purple bruised eyes from lack of sleep. He throws on a black tie with it and drags his feet into the venue.

"About time sleeping beauty!" Sebastian yells across the room. "I thought I'd have to drag you out of bed!"

"Shut the fuck up," the middle brother mumbles, collapsing onto the couch. He snuggles up to a pillow and closes his eyes again. The show doesn't start for another three hours and that means three hours of napping.

"Baby...baby...come on sweetheart wake up."  He feels someone nudging his stomach and he groans, not liking his fat being touched with.

"What Andrew?" He mumbles, opening his eyes barely.

"You guys have about an hour before you head on. I brought you some pudding so maybe you can have something in your tummy?"

"Too tired. Feed it to me," he whimpers, making his husband laugh. Andy unwraps the rice pudding and gives Remington small spoon fools to help something weigh him down.

Oh my god the texture, the taste, the smell, it's fucking orgasmic!!! I can eat this morning noon and night!

Andy scrapes it clean, throwing it away and chuckling at his husband. "You can have more after the show babe. I don't want it to make you sick."

Remington sits up, resting his palm on his stomach. "But it tastes so fucking good Andy! Can you like make it homemade maybe?"

"If it brings a smile to those beautiful lips I will."

Remington kicks his feet and becomes all giddy, excited for it to be homemade. Andy smiles at his lover, happy to see some sort of life back into him.

"Are you still feeling sick?" Andy asks, gently rubbing Remington's shoulder.

"Um yeah, but the meds the doctor gave me last time are helping with it. I just have to remember to take it often."

Andy nods, wrapping his arms around the man and kisses his neck. "Maybe after everyone is sleeping, we can have some time to ourselves and your cute little toes can curl."

Remington blushes, looking at Andy in shock. "Um, let me lose the extra weight first and we can. I don't want you to see me all bloated and crappy."

Andy frowns, rubbing his bottom lip seductively. "I could have all the lights off if you are that uncomfortable. But I will still kiss you everywhere, making you grasp the sheets. Think you can be a little quiet?"

Remington shakes his head and giggles. "Nope. Never could."

"Hmmm it sounds like your brothers and band mates are going to hate us more."

The younger chuckles, stopping once he feels a stabbing pain in his lower  stomach. He groans loudly, slowly meeting his husband's scared eyes.

"Everything okay babe?" Andy asks, worry in his tone.

Remington nods, closing his eyes.

"Maybe we should go to an urgent care tomorrow and make sure you are okay. Sounds good?"

Remington nods, yawning big.