Hurt and Forgiveness

Three hours have gone by and the house is completely silent. Andy is in the living room with his head in his hands, feeling guilty as hell. Why the fuck did I tell him he's good for nothing but being a fuck toy? God he is anything but that. And the only times he ever strayed was because of me in some sort of way. God. But I don't want him to hurt himself more and that's exactly what he's going to do. 

Andy paces the living room and looks at the kitchen where Remington threw the mug. Andy goes over and picks up all the pieces off the floor and throws it away. I haven't heard from him in awhile...

Andy slowly walks into the bedroom and sees his husband still on the floor, looking defeated. Remington looks up at him and Andy sees that he has tears running down his cheeks and his eyes are red. Fuck my baby...

Andy cups Remington's cheek, and Remington leans into it, tears still falling down. 

"D...do you really want to leave me?" Remington whispers quietly, closing his eyes.

Andy wipes away his tears and shushes him. "I don't. Do you still want a divorce?"

Remington shakes his head softly. He looks up at Andy with tears filling his eyes again. "Am I really nothing more than a fuck toy?"

A tear falls down Andy's cheek and he shakes his head quickly. "You aren't even close to that. I should never try to slut shame anyone, especially you when I know who you truly are. You are so fucking special to be baby."

Remington sobs, his lips trembling. Andy gently takes off the handcuffs, pulling him into his lap. Remington leans is whole body into Andy and sobs into his neck. 

"Do you still want to die love?"

Remington nods slowly and Andy holds him tighter, scared to death. "I won't let you baby. I'm here. I'm sorry I broke but I'm here." 

"I'm sorry I threw Austin at you.. I know we have been over it already..."

Andy rubs his head softly. "It's okay to still be mad. And it's okay to be mad at me for leaving. I really deserve it Rems."

"I'm sorry for spitting at you."

"Don't be. It was kinda hot."

Remington chuckles past his sob, feeling so defeated. Andy picks him up and they both lay in the bed, quiet except for Remington a sobs. Andy hugs him tighter with each noise, kissing his head occasionally.