Prologue

I have everything I wanted.

I could buy anything I wanted.

I am feared by people.

I have two best friends.

What more could I ask for?

..Yeah bullshit, here's the fucking deal. I may have all that money but not a single guy that I have ever had an interest to, had the same feeling back.

"I'm sorry, don't get me wrong you really are stunning but..I thought you hated me based on how you glare at me most of the time"

Every. Single. Fucking. Time.

I AM SICK OF IT

Not only that, the fact that I have to bother with fucking paparazzi every time I go out drives me insane. Like I was in a fucking toilet and they STILL got a shot of me taking a piss.

I AM SICK OF IT

Don't even get me started with my poor of an excuse of a family. Even as a child they tried to mold me into some stupid princess who was perfect in every possible way.

When the fact that I couldn't sing nor dance pissed them off so bad. I continued to mess with them showing off that I had no talent in that area. I also am a disaster in the kitchen. The pot exploded even though I was just trying to boil fucking water.

If that ain't talent I don't know what is but still

I AM SICK OF IT.

I JUST WANT A NORMAL LIFE.

A life where I wouldn't have to hear about annoying snobby rich parents and siblings, being asked to solve someone else's stupid fuck ups, being wary of the paparazzi taking pictures of me taking a shit, and dumb men scared of my appearance.

I honestly, for the most part, Don't give a rats ass about anything but that doesn't mean it doesn't get annoying.

Though who knew that even having the opportunity to live that way, it turned out to be worse. 

"OLD MEN!" I yelled at them.

"KID!" One of them retorted.

"What do you mean KID?! I'm only a couple of years younger than you lot!"

"Then what do you mean by we are old?!"

"You guys are near your thirties!"

"You just turned 18!" 

"Oh! So what did you all mean by "Don't tease you when I'm not even 18 yet" HA! Face it! You are attracted to me, you fucking idiots!" 

"And you can't say the same thing about yourself?"

"...Touché"