Twenty-eight

Claude suddenly punched Charles in the face.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yelled and rushed towards Charles who was on the floor. 

"Why did you do that for?! Are you bloody fucking insane?!" I glared at Claude and faced Charles again and held his face. There was a bruise forming on his cheek, at least it wasn't on his eye. I placed my palm on his face and it was slightly bumpy, Claude you fucking asshole!

"He left you alone, none of it would have happened if he didn't leave you." Claude reasoned.

"My brother ordered him to go to him. He can't just decline that plus, you leave me alone too don't you? It's the same thing! How would he have fucking known MoFugly was coming in here.  Also, how would you have known that some gangster gang would come to my workplace? You were there but you didn't help me, that's worse. So don't talk shit like that, I fucking hate it." I grabbed Charles' hand and dragged him out of the University.

The gall for him to complain about Charles when he was worse. Fucking Hypocrite. 

Charles opened the car door for me and got in. 

"You didn't have to do that Miss, he was right." 

"No, he wasn't. Now just focus on driving..on second thought go back to town, let's stop by at the pharmacy then eat somewhere. I'm fucking hungry that I could eat a car."

"Alright, it'll be my treat." He smiled.

"You better." I chuckled.

I bought some cream and a patch to put over the bruise on his cheek. He drove to the cute newly opened Japanese restaurant. 

"Do you eat Japanese cuisine?" 

"Of course I do."

The restaurant was beside the famous restaurant that needed reservations to get in. The two of us decided to sit by the large clear glass since I said it was more convenient, you could see who comes and go.

 After we ordered our food, I extended my hand and treated his large bruise that was getting glances at by other people.

"I can already imagine your Girlfriend's reaction." I laughed.

"*sigh* She's going to panic, I can feel it."

"I mean it's not that bad, it just looks like you ran over Rudolf the Reindeer."

"That does not sound any better, Miss."

"It's Picasso, get over it."

I leaned on the couch seat and peered out of the window.

"Charles, Charles..Charles!"

"Yes, miss?!"

"Do you see that?" I pointed out.

"The..confectionary shop?"

"It's not just any Confectionary Shop, it's an authentic Japanese Confectionary shop. I'll go out for a moment and-"

"No need, Miss. I'll go buy it so you can just rest here." 

I agreed and told him what to buy, he left and I zoned out. 

' I feel bad for those who lost their lives today and to those who will be mentally scarred for life because of what MoFugly and his stupid group pulled. I guess I've grown quite numb in this kind of situation after what I've been through as Ivy. I just hope..they find peace.'

(A/n: I absolutely HATE school shootings. There has never been in the Philippines so far but I'm not 100% sure though I know there have been plenty in the U.S and the rest of the world. I get sad and there are times when I'd cry when I watch the videos where the students or other people who were at the place that time die. I pray for the victims that in their next life, they'd live a long fruitful one, and those who were traumatized by the accident to get the treatment they need so they could heal.)